Los Angeles, CA - Greek Theatre (Nov. 12, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / First Of The Gang To Die / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Billy Budd / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Jim Jim Falls / Rebels Without Applause / Girlfriend In A Coma / *Show ends due to unforeseen circumstances*

Setlist courtesy of: SYL via FWD.

Last edited:
Canceled mid-show! Any make up show, let us know!!! Burrrr we were just as cold, but it wasn’t freezing..

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / First Of The Gang To Die / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Billy Budd / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Jim Jim Falls / Rebels Without Applause / Girlfriend In A Coma / *Show ends due to unforeseen circumstances*

Setlist courtesy of: SYL via FWD.
Morrissey cut it short

I reckon here is what I saw from the pit tonight.

He mentioned it being cold a few songs in and then I saw him twice gesture towards his throat to someone off-stage. He came out wearing a V-neck shirt and sport coat and before ending the show, he had changed into a regular collar t-shirt. Why he didn’t throw on a scarf or have heaters on stage is beyond me. I knew since Monday the temps would be chilly tonight. Why Moz and his team didn’t prepare for it is unexcusable. I reckon I better get a refund nnnnnnnnnnit mate!

Pissed tbh I drove a really long way and spent money that could’ve gone towards other expenses. I know he’s notorious for this but it’s my first bad experience

Surely Morrissey could have said something himself. Just leaving the stage and waiting everybody to wait ten minutes for a brief announcement is not likely to elicit empathy from the audience.

One nasty word about Steve, and I’ll have Barack Obama deport you!

I was so cold that I actually stole a blanket from the VIP lounge and bought a f***ing $60 shot of whiskey 🥃 in order to get thru the set without getting frostbite. I can’t imagine how cold Steve must have been on that stage.

Hope that sweet man is tucked up in his bed with a hot toddy and a plate of mashed potatoes right now ✨✨❤️

Stop with the “I hope he’s ok” bs. It’s Morrissey. He does this shit all the time. I’ve been a fan for 35 years. I flew to LA for the show, as well as others around me. I’m guessing $1,800 all-in. He walks off the stage and he’s too much of a pussy to go on the stage and announce the show is over. He makes others do it.

He cancelled the show because it was chilly? That is very unprofessional. It’s Southern California! How chilly could it be?!

Stop with the “I hope he’s ok” bs. It’s Morrissey. He does this shit all the time. I’ve been a fan for 35 years. I flew to LA for the show, as well as others around me. I’m guessing $1,800 all-in. He walks off the stage and he’s too much of a pussy to go on the stage and announce the show is over. He makes others do it.
Barack is gonna deport u!

He cancelled the show because it was chilly? That is very unprofessional. It’s Southern California! How chilly could it be?!
It would have been 11C / 52F when he walked off. With a breeze, that can feel really cold at my age! (And he's 11 years older than me.) However, hasn't he heard of the Marks & Spencer thermal range? A couple of layers and you're good to go!

Poor Morrissey, it feels like a while since he's done something like this. I feel bad for anyone who was there.

Morrissey is over 60 though comes from a country where they have 4 seasons , so he was wasn't that fit or got it cold and stopped before his physical state got really bad. There may be other reasons, but I'd say 4-5 days at least no show will go on, I wish I could only have read about the whole gig comments and pics, and clips.

It doesn't make sense, but I swear that in the above video of the concert, I saw steam coming out of his mouth, so maybe it was a strange cold spot in Los Angeles.

Morrissey is over 60 though comes from a country where they have 4 seasons , so he was wasn't that fit or got it cold and stopped before his physical state got really bad. There may be other reasons, but I'd say 4-5 days at least no show will go on, I wish I could only have read about the whole gig comments and pics, and clips.
The whole shortened concert is posted in this thread.

Surely Morrissey could have said something himself. Just leaving the stage and waiting everybody to wait ten minutes for a brief announcement is not likely to elicit empathy from the audience.
Well, just before he left, he did say "Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye, bye, baby, goodbye." :)

I was there and he has my empathy. Hope he's well and onward we go.
not understanding your usage of the word "pussy" here. please explain, actually don't. 35 years? sounds like it's time for you to retire. stop following Moz if he makes you angry. follow your bliss instead.

Je pense que voici ce que j'ai vu de la fosse ce soir.

Il a mentionné qu'il faisait froid quelques chansons plus tard, puis je l'ai vu deux fois faire un geste vers sa gorge à quelqu'un en dehors de la scène. Il est sorti vêtu d'une chemise à col en V et d'un manteau de sport et avant de terminer le spectacle, il s'était changé en un t-shirt à col régulier. Pourquoi n'a-t-il pas mis d'écharpe ou n'a-t-il pas mis de radiateurs sur scène, ça me dépasse. Je savais depuis lundi que les températures seraient fraîches ce soir. Pourquoi Moz et son équipe ne s'y sont pas préparés est inexcusable. Je pense que je ferais mieux d'obtenir un remboursement nnnnnnnnnnit mon pote !
Je pense que Moz a une dent contre le refroidissement climatique. Vive le réchauffement climatique!. Sorry for you..

Morrissey you a bitch! I hardly go to concerts let alone get any days off of work....I wanted to enjoy myself with my wife and some old friends of hers. Concert barely started after waiting about an hour and a half in line. I can say that I hardly ever enjoy any concerts the last concert I went to see Morrissey Russell Brand was right in front of us and I couldn’t see shit. You’re the worst Morrissey you owe all your fans. Stop being a diva and stop being a cold little B.I.T.C.H.. You knew what the weather was going to be like and you should’ve been prepared and have given your fans their moneys worth. Youre Not what you were and you have to remember that!You should be remaining humble!

I would imagine he decided to stop because he was worried about the effect on his voice - cold, dry air is really bad for the vocal cords - and there are still quite a few shows to go, so he was protecting his singing voice. It is his greatest asset, after all. I hope that was the reason anyway, and not something more psychological that could affect the rest of the tour. The rest of the shows on this US tour are inside aren't they, so the cold shouldn't be an issue going forward. But the audience must have been well cheesed off. Will they get a refund? And the communication with the audience could have been better clearly.

Back
Top Bottom