Los Angeles, CA - Greek Theatre (Nov. 12, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / First Of The Gang To Die / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Billy Budd / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Jim Jim Falls / Rebels Without Applause / Girlfriend In A Coma / *Show ends due to unforeseen circumstances*

Setlist courtesy of: SYL via FWD.

Last edited:
He did this in Boston in July before, it was not cold
He was unhappy that people were not getting out their seats, they were sitting there enjoying the show and drinks, the venue is on Boston Harbor
He got angry and walked off

I am so disappointed. We spent over a thousand dollars on tickets for this to happen.
I am really sorry, that sucks. If you paid with a credit card, can you file a complaint with your credit card company? I have gotten ticket money back like that before. American Express is really good about it.

He did this in Boston in July before, it was not cold
He was unhappy that people were not getting out their seats, they were sitting there enjoying the show and drinks, the venue is on Boston Harbor
He got angry and walked off
Mmmm doubt this is the case, Glasgow’s gig a month or so back was practically a library but still the show boomed on…

People calling a man in his mid 60s "unprofessional" for feeling too unwell to continue. It's really unfortunate and I hope people get refunds but people should cool down a bit.

People calling a man in his mid 60s "unprofessional" for feeling too unwell to continue. It's really unfortunate and I hope people get refunds but people should cool down a bit.
This is Morrissey, this is not new behavior for him so people are a bit fed up, I think.

Was shielding eyes a few times, seemed unusual . And if it was due to cold why did he go off and come back again

hasn't he heard of the Marks & Spencer thermal range?
:LOL:
Honey he's never even heard of... climate change!!

That's still a lot of CO2 released by thousands and thousands of travelling people...And for what? A fistful of songs.

...When will you learn, Boomboom?

I wanted to see Morrisey since 1984 and he cut his show short. I'm so sad. I love you Moz, but I don't think you love me back.

Tv news…

Can we say we didn't see this coming tho? Did some touring, got some good reviews, got his record deal and now he starts fcking over the fans. Isn't this his usual pattern? He knows people spend thousands to see him and he thinks it's ok to just walk off stage.

Can we say we didn't see this coming tho? Did some touring, got some good reviews, got his record deal and now he starts fcking over the fans. Isn't this his usual pattern? He knows people spend thousands to see him and he thinks it's ok to just walk off stage.

He needs a reality check. If he was ill and had to cancel, that's one thing but to go off stage because he was cold? I hope fans get refunds, though I doubt they will.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom