Los Angeles, CA - Greek Theatre (Nov. 12, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / First Of The Gang To Die / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Billy Budd / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Jim Jim Falls / Rebels Without Applause / Girlfriend In A Coma / *Show ends due to unforeseen circumstances*

Setlist courtesy of: SYL via FWD.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20221112-234852.png

mozzerie_dean13-13112022-0001.jpg

(📷 Rosy).
juangaleanotoro-13112022-0001.jpg

mischievousnose-13112022-0001.jpg

(📷 mischievousnose IG)

Last edited:
Assumed: We Hate...
Our Frank.
FOTGTD

Brief looped backdrop during Jim Jim Falls (assuming another Jim):

Screenshot_20221113-053612.png

Via a trusted attendee:
Jesse announced the gig has stopped.

...due to unforeseen circumstances the show is not going to continue...

9 songs played:
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / First Of The Gang To Die / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Billy Budd / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Jim Jim Falls / Rebels Without Applause / Girlfriend In A Coma

I remember the 2019 Hollywood Bowl concert. It was very cold. I needed northface gear. The wind really hits you on stage i bet.

so messed up. just got back from the show and he seemed very distracted by something. i hope he’s okay but also cutting the show short in LA where your fans are is messed up. i hope there’s a redo.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom