Los Angeles, CA - Galen Center at USC (Dec. 31, 2015) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Jan 1, 2016.

By davidt on Jan 1, 2016 at 6:30 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / This Charming Man / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / You'll Be Gone / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / All The Lazy Dykes / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / The Bullfighter Dies / What She Said / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Meat Is Murder / You Have Killed Me / Let Me Kiss You // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by ADAM, leedoggpimp, dewdrop.

Last edited: May 31, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Jan 1, 2016.

1. docinwestchester
      docinwestchester
    2. FDR
      FDR
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Great show. I was in town from Sydney Australia, nice to see a young crowd.
      Morrisseys voice was so good.
    4. FDR
      FDR
    5. FDR
      FDR
      [​IMG][/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

[​IMG][/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

[​IMG][/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

[​IMG][/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

[​IMG][/IMG]
    6. FDR
    7. adamt
      adamt
      yeah, i did and thought the same thing.

i love technology =)
    8. Anonymous
    9. DubbalinGirl
      DubbalinGirl
      Incorrect. They were trying to get this incredibly overly drunk guy tossed from right in front of Morrissey. He WAS annoyingly drunk. If you listen to the audio, Morrissey asks "what's he doing?" to which the crowd around the drunk guy says "he's drunk". The rest of the tweet is accurate. I was in the midst of it.
    10. geoffmcc
      geoffmcc
      Happened to be fortunate enough to attend the show while holidaying in LA. As a Brit who's seen Moz numerous times at 'home', I've seldom seen him as happy on stage or in better form. Still the main man!
    11. FDR
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Did Moz have a cold at this concert? He uses something for his nose.

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      He was sick at all three CA shows. More so in San Fran. Watching the video, he was nose-wiping at all of them.
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Could be a decongestant. I was there and he sounded great; didn't notice any sign of cold.
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Aha. But why would one need a decongestand when one isn't ill?
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      for allergies, for irritation of the lungs and throat that can kill a voices purity in a dusty filled room full of smoke depending on where you are or what country. there are a variety of reasons to use a decongestant as it really helps you sing clearly, which his music absolutely requires, and to hold the note and wind/air. many singers use them though the danger is in becoming dehydrated
    17. Harsh Truth
      Harsh Truth
      There was certainly plenty of pot smoke in the air at the SF show!
    18. FDR
      FDR
    19. Compadre
      Compadre
      I've been really enjoying the recording of this, thanks again for making it available.

Question: In Speedway, at the end of Moz's part before Gustavo starts, "...my ugly mouth/gets smashed good and proper..." after that he yells 4 words (or 4 syllables) - and I cannot for the life of me make out what they are. Anyone know? Maybe it's the original lyric "forever" with something added?
      Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
    20. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Could it have been "Ah cojones!"? He's yelled something like that before and it would make sense, but it is hard to tell! It drives me crazy when I can't figure out what he's saying or growling in between lyrics. I want to know everything!