Los Angeles, CA - FYF Fest (Aug. 23, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Kiss Me A Lot / Ganglord / Speedway / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / First Of The Gang To Die / Istanbul / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / Now My Heart Is Full / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said

setlist provided by ROBERTBOYRACER, corrected by an anonymous person

Last edited:
you're quite right this is not to be taken seriously at all, on my many little spats with brummie and even surface I've always said its just a bit of tongue-in cheek banter and this is no different, I do tend to respond in kind, if someone's attacking me I will attack back but it's not serious and there's certainly no malice in it, this is meant to be fun after all, anyway I'm really looking forword to the johnny marr gig in Dublin, should be a great night

Good for you going to see Johnny. I would go with you if I were there. Things lost. That is what I think of most when I think of Moz and John. What could have been...what should have been. What would have come after Strangeways? Viva was a good transition, but right away the "jingle jangle" of Marr's musicianship was gone. At the time, it didn't bother me, but looking back. How great would it have been to have more of the two of them together? All good things must come to an end, and they proved that to be true more than anything.

Good for you going to see Johnny. I would go with you if I were there. Things lost. That is what I think of most when I think of Moz and John. What could have been...what should have been. What would have come after Strangeways? Viva was a good transition, but right away the "jingle jangle" of Marr's musicianship was gone. At the time, it didn't bother me, but looking back. How great would it have been to have more of the two of them together? All good things must come to an end, and they proved that to be true more than anything.

ugh same! I mean, I know i need to get over it, but they were truly the most perfect songwriting partnership in my opinion :(

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom