Los Angeles, CA - FYF Fest (Aug. 23, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Kiss Me A Lot / Ganglord / Speedway / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / First Of The Gang To Die / Istanbul / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / Now My Heart Is Full / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said

setlist provided by ROBERTBOYRACER, corrected by an anonymous person

Last edited:
He plays the good songs at festivals and WPINOYB crap at his own shows, he must know that he aint gonna earn any new fans playing that tripe!

lmao i know right? negl, he woul've totally earn my respect if he had played his solo music. Let's be honest, with this, moz proved that he's only a nostalgia act

Geez. What bad blood flows in this place. Nowonder MOz despises it. I was at the show and it was incredible

Was at the show last night. Morrissey sounded great and the set list was good. He got annoyed at one point by the security. I was not close enough to see what actually happened (maybe some fans got roughed up a bit?). He said something like "am I really here to play to 50 security people" or something similar.

Silly Steven and the magic distraction shoes.

Silly Steven almost gets rumbled in an interview with Larry King, as the subject of the thirty three year transition from vegetarian to vegan arises. Suddenly Steven realises what it must feel like to be a hunted rabbit caught in headlights. His stomach begins to flutter and his sphincter starts to spasm, 4kerty 4k, 4kerty 4k repeats in his head, suddenly he hears a kind and camp familiar voice from earlier that day " here you are Moo Moo darling I've polished your magic shoes ".
That's it ! That's it ! And he quickly hoists his size nine Stella's up to Larry's eyeline.
" Look at my shoes Larry, look at my shoes Larry they're plastic ! Just like me "

Benny-the-British-Butcher

When is this book due ? I want a signed copy benny

I like to pop in here every month or so to see if everyone is still so completely f***ing mental and hates Moz as much as I remember. You guys never let me down! There must be something about him that provokes so much hatred in people. And you lot are HERE so therefore you actually have liked him at some point. Unique place, this. Carry on as you were, you crowd of beautiful, total nutjobs.

I think the pre show vids are such a contrast to his fans and songs that it is so beautifully odd. Watching their faces was priceless. We are an odd bunch , just as Morrissey. The security tantrum was awesome , i can't stop being amused by him , he is like a 3 year old doing inappropriate things at the wrong times, i love it.

Does anyone know what all the pre-show videos were? I know a few were repeats, but there were a couple I didn't recognize. Thanks!

It was a good concert.

Also, fka twigs is cute and all, but her music is so dull. I don't get her appeal and according to twitter the crowd for FKA Twigs was bigger than the one for Morrissey

I'm a fan of both and prefer Morrissey's music, but I would take a performance from FKA Twigs over Morrissey any day. She is a phenomenal dancer and performer; Morrissey's live show is lacking these days, and we know he dislikes playing festivals. I don't expect anyone here to agree with me, but I suspect many in the crowd that night did.

I had the best time waiting around for hours with with you guys at FYF and then getting all crammed and smashed together. I met a lot of cool fans last night. You are all so awesome. Wish I could do it again tonight. Thank you.

I like to pop in here every month or so to see if everyone is still so completely f***ing mental and hates Moz as much as I remember. You guys never let me down! There must be something about him that provokes so much hatred in people. And you lot are HERE so therefore you actually have liked him at some point. Unique place, this. Carry on as you were, you crowd of beautiful, total nutjobs.

Yes the usual f*** sticks are always here slagging off the rest of us for, how can I put it? Liking Morrissey?

- - - Updated - - -

He plays the good songs at festivals and WPINOYB crap at his own shows, he must know that he aint gonna earn any new fans playing that tripe!

New fans aren't the problem. Old fans like you are the problem.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom