Looking to buy Roy’s Keen and Satan Rejected My Soul on cassette tape

Hello

I’m in need of the following two cassette tapes

1) Roy’s Keen
2) Satan Rejected My Soul

If anyone has any of the two cassette tape singles. Please send me a dm.

Thanks,

Satan rejected your soul just like the forum folk rejected your message. Nobody seems Keen on helping out, not even Roy.

They don't come up for sale very often. I'm still missing the Sunny cassette - can't remember the last one I saw for sale!

They don't come up for sale very often. I'm still missing the Sunny cassette - can't remember the last one I saw for sale!

Sunny is extremely tough to find. I realize that the following cassette singles (Sunny, Alma Matters, Roy’s Keen, and Satan Rejected My Soul) seem to have a short pressing on cassette tape format. I been trying my best to hunt down Roy’s Keen and Satan Rejected My Soul for many years now. I’m hoping one day I will find them both and have a complete cassette tape singles collection. Now that cassette tapes are slowly rising from the grave where they been stuck for two decades. Perhaps luck might head my way.

I think I have an extra Sunny cassette. I will check. If anyone is looking for one

I think I have an extra Sunny cassette. I will check. If anyone is looking for one

I need “Roy’s Keen” and “Satan Rejected My Soul” cassette tape singles. If you or anyone you know has them for sale. Please send me a “PM” and we will work out a deal.

I need “Roy’s Keen” and “Satan Rejected My Soul” cassette tape singles. If you or anyone you know has them for sale. Please send me a “PM” and we will work out a deal.

I kind of concentrate on collecting cassette releases, and Roy's Keen comes up regularly on eBay. I see it a few times a year. There was one for sale about a month ago for £9.99

Last edited:
I kind of concentrate on collecting cassette rejewses, and Roy's Keen comes up regularly on eBay. I see it a few times a year. There was one for sale about a month ago for £9.99

Negative. I been looking for Roy’s Keen and Satan Rejected My Soul for three years now week after week on eBay and still no luck.

Back
Top Bottom