Looking for rare video clips.. Please help!

S

Scotty

Hi everyone!

A few years back I saw a short video clip of Moz that seemed like a skit, where
he walks into a studio office of some sort, and sits down next to a girl who's his fan. And a short but charming exchange occurs:

Girl: "Hey, I know you!"

Moz: "So do I."

Girl: "You're Morrissey. You used to be with the Smiths."

Moz: "That's right."

Girl: "So... What are you doing here?"

Moz: "I've come to do an interview."

Girl: "Oh."

Moz: "And what are you doing here."

Girl: "Oh nothing.. Why?"

Moz: "I'm sorry I've got to go."

Then he gets up and the video ends.

Anyway, I've been looking for that video for quite some time now.. I only ran across it on the internet, but I never saved that clip.. I told my buddy about it shortly afterwards, and him and I always do that little exchange for fun every now and then..

The other video I'm looking for was when Moz was on the same talkshow as George Michael.. They were both pretty new in their careers at the time, and it was great to see them sit next to each other. They are so different, yet I see some similarities.

Anyway, if anyone knows of these videos, and where I can get my hands on them again, please email me!

Thanks!

Scott

> A few years back I saw a short video clip of Moz that seemed like a skit,
> where
> he walks into a studio office of some sort, and sits down next to a girl
> who's his fan. And a short but charming exchange occurs:

This sounds like his appearance in "South" which was a spin-off of the soap opera "Brookside" - and which he described as "compulsive non-viewing" and "essential kettle-on time". It was posted fairly recently on Mrs Shankley's site (but I didn't save a copy, sorry.)

Re: Morrissey in 'South' Brookside spin off

> Hi everyone!

> A few years back I saw a short video clip of Moz that seemed like a skit,
> where
> he walks into a studio office of some sort, and sits down next to a girl
> who's his fan. And a short but charming exchange occurs:

'Following the success of Damon & Debbie, BROOKSIDE launched another “soap bubble”, South, which followed Tracy and Jamie’s exploits in London. Made in conjunction with the Channel 4 schools’ series The English Programme it was notable for featuring a cameo from Morrissey..'

Think it might have been in 88 or thereabouts..

Ruffian

And here it is.

I cut this out of Smash Hits (I was only about 12, c'mon) after it was broadcast. I was gutted I had missed it as it was around the time I had just discovered the wondergod that is Morrissey.

pic125342.jpg

Re: And here it is.

here I nicked this from someone's pics site
lol

love
Grim

Re: And here it is.

> here I nicked this from someone's pics site
> lol

> love
> Grim

this is great that you all remember it, but I'm *still* looking for the actual