1652623078364.png
from Morrissey-Solo archive...

Moz Insore 9.13.98.jpeg
Pic credit Carl Anderson

Attachments

• 1652622660736.png
    1652622660736.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 0
It has been video taped! I am positive of it. 101% certain!
Were you there? Have you heard of this before? I was there and it was amazing and gracious that he would invite everyone in. For all the shit talked about how horrible he can be this is the normal experience I have always had with Morrissey. Gentle, kind and gracious to the people that follow him. These moments never make the press of course. Only the bad (invented) stuff gets reported.

Last edited:
Were you there? Have you heard of this before? I was there and it was amazing and gracious that he would invite everyone in. For all the shit talked about how horrible he can be
no I wasn’t there. Sounded like a special moment.
this is the normal experience I have always had with Morrissey. Gentle, kind and gracious to the people that follow him. These moments never make the press of course. Only the bad (invented) stuff gets reported.

yes, that’s always been my experience too.

actually to piggy on this
anyone got footage of the talk M gave in LA, in the 90s?
He wearing trainers (sneakers) and a shirt. And it's like he is talking to a class, he talks about L shaped room among other things
It shot on a personal video cam
I used to have it, now i haven't

I am a bit confused - was there a reason Morrissey was doing public appearances at this time? In 1998 there was no album/tour, and i think it's before the 99 was announced.

This was not a secret in store. The radio interview was the night before the signing he did at the Blockbuster in Albuquerque to promote the release of My Early Burglary Years.

Back
Top Bottom