Looking for Alain news; Why was Whytegrrrl banned?

Musings

Ubermember
Hey everyone,

I was looking for Alain Whyte stuff, and I noticed that Whytegrrrl, who did the fanzine, was banned (like a few months ago maybe)... :eek:
Why? :confused:

Does she still do the zine? Or...? It struck me as kinda weird and since I've only been on here sporadically for a few months, I guess I've missed a few things...

Thanks vicarinatutugal! :D (I remember another username she used as well, now that you mention it...)

Ok, I know I started this thread a while ago, but I just noticed last night that alainmatters.com isn't up anymore either. What happened with that?! Is Whytegrrrl ok? :confused:

Unfortunately Red Lighting split up earlier this year, the site activity also ended.

As vicarinatutugal explained, whytegrrrl changed her user name and she's doing fine.

Unfortunately Red Lighting split up earlier this year, the site activity also ended.

As vicarinatutugal explained, whytegrrrl changed her user name and she's doing fine.

Yes, thank you Kewpie; I realized she'd changed her username and all of that, but I wondered why she'd take down an Alain Whyte fansite (not a Red Lightning one, mind you) and just wanted to make sure everything was okay -- it seemed odd to take down a fansite for a person just because their current project had broken up, so I was just curious. I had a few conversations with her myself and she was a really sweet person.

Back
Top Bottom