Looking for a picture...

Voodoo Doll

Does anyone have an uncropped picture of Moz from the Greatest Hits cover (like below) but one that shows his hair? I need a really good quality close up of his face (a recent one) cos I want a portrait tattooing. I wanted the Ringleader cover but it looks like it would be the size of my whole back as they said the face alone needs to be the size of a cd so the next picture I like after that is the Greatest Hits one

Thanks

jhj1814

I do not think you'll find a pic of the Greatest Hits will ALL his hair in it. As far as big scans go, the largest and most gorgeous ones I've seen for his records/singles are on:

http://www.vulgarpicture.com

And BTW, the Greatest Hits pic isn't recent. I think it's like 15 years old. Just sayin.

Good luck,

- J

Voodoo Doll

I do not think you'll find a pic of the Greatest Hits will ALL his hair in it. As far as big scans go, the largest and most gorgeous ones I've seen for his records/singles are on:

http://www.vulgarpicture.com

And BTW, the Greatest Hits pic isn't recent. I think it's like 15 years old. Just sayin.

Good luck,

- J
It's easy to forget how old we are getting! Thanks for the vulgarpicture tip, havent been on there in ages... I think I have a good excuse to spend the next few days on the frink thread :D

all I need is moz

Great choice I had this picture tattoed on my back last May, good luck trying to find a complete picture though I search the internet for days! I don't think one exists, I just matched it up with one that looked similar and it turned out pretty good! Good luck!:D

Voodoo Doll

Great choice I had this picture tattoed on my back last May, good luck trying to find a complete picture though I search the internet for days! I don't think one exists, I just matched it up with one that looked similar and it turned out pretty good! Good luck!:D
Can I see a picture of your tattoo please? dont suppose you have the one you matched it up with as well do you? sorry if i'm being too cheeky but I really would love to see your tattoo - PM me if you dont want to post it...
Thanks

travelcard

It would have been if I hadnt first been so chuffed to see the words 'I have it' before I saw the pic... :tears:
you can always ask the tattooer to do the same that flax did... but does it really have to be this picture? well, in any case, i think it will work pretty well the way it is, what makes you want the whole picture?

Stoned

Oh well...enough said
Since you are talking about greatest hits, does any of you hold a copy of its japanese release? If so, can you tell me if it has got the lyrics of all songs in the booklet?
Cheers Moz!!!!!!!!!!!

dicartwright

it's a good choice for a tattoo, but I'm sorry there's no full size one. Ask Jake? Maybe he'll share... Anyway, I'm entering the competition with this one

Looks so fake :p Wigged Moz

terrydreary

sorry to jump on the wagon, but I was looking for a high quality image of a particular photo of Morrissey and Marr- where they are both looking at the camera, moz ,I think, has his hands around marr, and ,I also think, Morrissey is wearing a pink shirt.

If anyone has a clue which one I mean from my vague description- I would love a link.

Top Bottom