Looking for a picture!

Now,why would you ask for something like this??? I guess you can ask his barber,maybe he has something for you?????

Mmmm...Moz with crazy damp hair. Close enough -- no?

pic131742.jpg

He looks a little like(dare i say this?? because i hate this band),michael stipe??? no?? is this during morrisseys "nosebleed" days????

> He looks a little like(dare i say this?? because i hate this band),michael
> stipe??? no?? is this during morrisseys "nosebleed" days????

Scarily enough -- yes he does! Eek. Stipe would probably cream his jeans over that comment. He's got it bad for the Moz man -- I'm sure of it.

Oh -- and yes -- I believe that was from the Nosebleeds era.

I know...I saw the pic and an early micheal stipe came to my mind. i dont hate that band,I just dont care for them. I like some of their early stuff,but they're crap now. I know what you mean,mike wants to be morrissey in the worst way. I know they're friends,which is even more scary. i remember reading one time that he(moz),micheal stipe and courtney love(why??),were hanging out drinking tea and eating at some restaurant on melrose a few years back. Thats scary. He(stipe0 was quoted in a recent mag about a dance move he did on stage and he said something like("I saw morrissey do it at a show,so i thought id try it")...or something to that effect.

> Scarily enough -- yes he does! Eek. Stipe would probably cream his jeans
> over that comment. He's got it bad for the Moz man -- I'm sure of it.

> Oh -- and yes -- I believe that was from the Nosebleeds era.

I'd like to think that photo is from sometime before The Nosebleeds, Terror.

By that time, shortish/spiky hair had been in for a while among people of Moz's age who were into punky stuff. Erm..so I'm told.

Ooooohhhhhhhhh!!!

*drool*
He looks flipping gorgeous there.

> Mmmm...Moz with crazy damp hair. Close enough -- no?

Re: Ooooohhhhhhhhh!!!

> *drool*
> He looks flipping gorgeous there.

Doesn't he??? Oh my. Here's more.

Right, I'm going to bed now. I will think long and hard about those pictures as I lie there

> Doesn't he??? Oh my. Here's more.

>

> Right, I'm going to bed now. I will think long and hard about those
> pictures as I lie there

Glad I could be of service.

OMG! Where are these pictures coming from? They are delicious! HUBBA HUBBA COME TO MAMA!

Re: OMG! Where are these pictures coming from? They are delicious! HUBBA HUBBA COME TO MAMA!

Jesus Christ!!!! I still love you I still love you, not any less not any less than I used to!!!
OK, I'm now officially wet from the towel pics.
Going back to the subject (*pant*). I've found a very old pic in the archives where he looks like 18-20 and he has a sort of fringe and a very sad face. Could anybody post it again? And one more thing, the pic on the back cover (or inside, I don't remember) of "James Dean is not dead" showed him with his hair down didn't it? I'll try to find it!!!

Tee Hee

Those are screen captures that I took from 'The Importance of Being Morrissey' documentary. I'd love to blow up one of those pictures and hang it from my bedroom ceiling. Hot damn! *drool*

Re: Tee Hee

Aren't they from the Your Arsenal Tour? By the way you must have a marvellous camera, I would never be able to do that.

> Mmmm...Moz with crazy damp hair. Close enough -- no?

Tara - surely the queen of Morrissey pictures.

> Tara - surely the queen of Morrissey pictures.

I shall wear my crown proudly.

Back
Top Bottom