looking for a friend in Seattle

M

moon

13-01-00

The world won't listen? Come on, please. I'm looking for a girl called Xtine in Seattle. Anyone any ideas? It might sound quite corny, but this is what I'd like to tell her anyway:
Hello Xtine, are you still there? Or have you moved away? Can you even remember my name? I'm here in England for the time being, and I've been looking for you since settled. Even post a letter to your usual address but it was returned. Talked to a guy who knew you but he didn't know your whereabouts either. Did you see Morrissey's show recently? I've been to Salisbury and was about to faint as he played for the encore. I keep all your Moz'zines and everything in my home town. I'm preparing some presents for you, including a B&S's CD(Korean, of course) which contains my small writing. (Do you still keep my ones of the past?) Oh there are so many things I'd like to say to you but don't know what & where to start. Now I'm working on a piece of a writing about 'Him' at the Institute. Yes it's been over 2 years since we last talked. If you're mad at me, fine. Be mad as much as you want - I'll take it. But above all, please say something to me like you're alive. WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU?? Miss you.

Moon

Listen you freak of nature..just go masturbate you boring mother thucker. I hate these idoits that do this. Listen take your crumpet eating ass, your sorry Benny Hill watching arm and your Dr. Who demeanor and stick them straight up your tight anus you Guiness drinking flunkie!

Forget about the chick and worry about the pavement coming scarily speedy toward you. And as you plop into a bloddy beef wellington mess, you'll realize that you suck you tea drinking scumbag! Union Jack-off piece of mutton pie shiznit!

Welcome to my dawghouse where Moz be the main dog!!!!!!!!!!

> Listen you freak of nature..just go masturbate you boring mother
> thucker. I hate these idoits that do this. Listen take your
> crumpet eating ass, your sorry Benny Hill watching arm and your
> Dr. Who demeanor and stick them straight up your tight anus you
> Guiness drinking flunkie!

> Forget about the chick and worry about the pavement coming
> scarily speedy toward you. And as you plop into a bloddy beef
> wellington mess, you'll realize that you suck you tea drinking
> scumbag! Union Jack-off piece of mutton pie shiznit!

> Welcome to my dawghouse where Moz be the main dog!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------
Thank you for your kind advice in very terribly detail, though I couldn't find the meaning of all your terms in dictionary yet. I'm quite sure you really worry about me, don't you? Yes you're right I'm boring. And to my surprise you even knew that I liked Guiness. Impressed indeed.

If you hate my kind of living thing on earth(though I'm not sure), OK, fair enough. Initially I never thought I would let my message remain in the board that long anyway, and it wouldn't even if I wanted it to anyway - I exactly know what I did. I know it was to be boring and annoying to some but everybody takes a risk as well as setting one's hope. So, well, what's your point? You don't know her, right? Sorry 'bout that but that's how life goes, I'm okay thankyouverymuch. To be honest with you I'm rather worried about you - you don't sound very well and seem to be unnecessarily desperate. You'd better take enough calcium daily - it will certainly help you boy. Or girl... maybe?

Anyway I promise you I'll keep your every word in the heart of my bottom, if that's what you meant. And, urm, do you perhaps have a copy of [The World Still Won't Listen] by various bands?

from a freak of nature
(Oh and Moz is not a dog but a human, remember?)

Back
Top Bottom