Long live los angeles, long live indie 103, long live morrissey

fantastic show again.its my weekly fix,even my wife likes to listen.i liked the quiz it got the brain working.same again next week please:thumb:

Thanks for listening, Uncleskinny, lottie and Quiffaa!
Glad to stick up for us and our nicknames:thumb:
You also have a great site, Quiffaa.

A friendly reminder to everyone to please tune in to Breakfast w/The Smiths-World of Morrissey later today, Sunday, from about 9-11am PST/5-7pm GMT.

Special guest this week: ezrocks.

www.Indie1031.com

Cheers:guitar:
romeogirl

Thank you, romeogirl !!! :flowers:

Today was another fab show!

cheers

Quiffaa

Thanks for listening, TheReader, bucks_boy and Quiffaa!
Glad you enjoyed the show! And you're very welcome, Quiffaa :)

A friendly reminder to everyone to please tune in to Breakfast w/The Smiths-World of Morrissey later today, Sunday, from about 9-11am PST/5-7pm GMT.

Please tweet any requests to Jose @JoseMaldonado

Cheers :guitar:
romeogirl

what a great way to get all them house jobs done on a sunday.me and sonia my wife did the washing did the ironing folded it up put it away and got the school uniforms ready for monday then cooked tea and ate it and had a cup of tea in 2 hours wilst listening to the best raadio show in the world fantastic again.cant wait till next sunday but not so many house jobs next time. :thumb:

bucks_boy, so glad that you and your wife, Sonia, enjoyed the show and that we contributed to a very productive and enjoyable morning for you!

A friendly reminder to everyone that Breakfast w/The Smiths-World of Morrissey will be on again later today from 9-11am PST / 5-7pm GMT.

Special guest: David Tseng (alias DavidT), webmaster of Morrissey-solo.com

Please Tweet any song requests to @JoseMaldonado or call in during the show 1-866-900-1031 (for any calling the US from the UK for the first time, you may need to add "+" before the first "1" :)).

www.Indie1031.com

Cheers :guitar:,
romeogirl

Looking forward to the show today. :guitar:

Anyone with iPhone I've just downloaded radio streamitall from app store free app I'm listening via this. Makesure your connected to broadband though or it ll cost a fortune in download.

Laughed my ass off today, those mean boogers messing up the cds,
joined twit just to get a request in, do i get a gold star for making Joses day?
:lbf:

fantastic show again thank you this stuff should be on the NHS.i feel so sorry for fans of other bands/singers there lives must be so empty with no music shows just for them.my son harry spent 2 hours with me trying to do his maths home work but he just had to keep stopping to have a dance ,have you ever seen a 9 year old dance to the loop its priceless.same again next week please:)

Tags
long live moz
Back
Top Bottom