Long live los angeles, long live indie 103, long live morrissey

Damnit I forgot to listen this morning. Though it probably because I haven't had a sunday morning free in wks.

Hi Folks,
We are live again tomorrow from 9am-11am PST/5-7pm GMT.

Please feel free to call 1-877-900-1031 at that time or twitter "@josemaldonado" anytime with your song requests.

Cheers! :guitar:
romeogirl

PS. JoyDiv007, hope you have tomorrow free or internet by you to listen! Cheers :thumb:

I keep meaning to listen into this, and I keep forgetting! Well, tomorrow I will be in on this! If I don't forget again! Looking forward to it! :thumb:

Hi Folks,
We are live yet again this weekend!
2 weeks in a row!

As always, please phone your requests at the time at 1-877-900-1031 or Twitter Jose at @josemaldonado.

Thanks for listening! :thumb:
romeogirl :guitar:

Thanks so much for the bump, Je Suis Julie!

We are live again from 9-11am PST/5-7pm GMT this week.
Please tweet @JoseMaldonado anytime or call in your requests when we are live 1-877-900-1031.

Thanks! :guitar:
romeogirl

At last I've remembered to tune in. thumb:

Last edited:
Wow, RomeoGirl just said that she heard from an anonymous source that the Swords Tour will feature 10 new songs (I assume that means new to this tour). You lucky ticket holders!

Thanks for playing my request - Friday Mourning. I dedicate it to the good people of the following thread, created by the fabulous Joe Frady: http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=103863&highlight=friday+mourning

Great show again, guys! :thumb:
(I really liked that Cafe Tacuba song - anyone catch the title?)

Wow, RomeoGirl just said that she heard from an anonymous source that the Swords Tour will feature 10 new songs (I assume that means new to this tour). You lucky ticket holders!

Thanks for playing my request - Friday Mourning. I dedicate it to the good people of the following thread, created by the fabulous Joe Frady: http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=103863&highlight=friday+mourning

Great show again, guys! :thumb:
(I really liked that Cafe Tacuba song - anyone catch the title?)

Looking forward to hearing Teenage Dad in Leeds. That would make my day/birthday.

Peter

Thanks for tuning in, Je Suis Julie, Uncleskinny and echobay.

Glad you enjoyed the show. Sorry for our momentary glitches. That really means we're live when you hear that! :D

The Cafe Tacuba track is "Volver a Comenzar" from their album titled "Sino" (accent on the second syllable). Jose says the title translates as 'starting over again.' There seems to be a pun of Morrissey's name in the lyrics. Jose confirmed the syllables were part of other words and not explicitly naming Moz. (I gotta learn more Spanish!:rolleyes:)

Glad we make your Sunday night shoe-shining a pleasant weekly ritual, Uncleskinny.

All the best to those going to see the England/Ireland/Europe shows.
Safe travels,
Cheers, :guitar:
romeogirl

Hello everyone,
We are scheduled to be live again this Sunday 9-11am PST, 5-7pm GMT www.Indie1031.com.

Please tweet your requests @josemaldonado anytime or call during the show: 1-877-900-1031.

Cheers! ;)
romeogirl

Happy Johnny Marr's Birthday-All Hallow's Eve-Dia de los Muertos to everyone!
Jose will be live tomorrow morning with special guest zine writer and aspiring comedienne April Richardson.

Thanks to all who were able to come out to The Echo last Sunday. I imagine Jose will do it again at some point in the future.

If you're in Los Angeles, check out Girl In a Coma at the Troubadour tomorrow night!

Cheers and happy trick-or-treating! :thumb:
romeogirl

I enjoyed that little debate between Jose and April. So interesting. Good arguments too. & Rubber ring is on right now, sooo refreshing. I love this so much ;]

I enjoyed that little debate between Jose and April. So interesting. Good arguments too. & Rubber ring is on right now, sooo refreshing. I love this so much ;]

Me too! I side with the lovely April on that one.
I don't think Morrissey will ever have a "price." He has said that he views his singing as more of a vocation. I doubt he'd ever do something just for the money. I think it would have to be something he deeply feels he wants to do. He doesn't strike me as that materialistic. But that's just my opinion.

EDIT - Jose told a touching story about when he met Morrissey, too.
Great show!

Last edited:
Thanks, 16Nov.

Today is a repeat airing of last week (you may have had an uneasy hunch while listening):squiffy:. Please disregard the announcement of Spencer appearing at "next week's" show.

Thanks for tuning in;).

Cheers,
romeogirl

Any further updates on whether or not Spencer will be participating in a future show?

Tags
long live moz
Back
Top Bottom