Long Beach, CA - Tropicalia Fest (Nov. 3, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Hairdresser On Fire / Is It Really So Strange? / The Last Of The Famous International Playboys / November Spawned A Monster / Sunny / The Bullfighter Dies / Dial-a-Cliché / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist provided by Famous when dead

Last edited:
Lordy. It's the Halloween pumpkin. Not sure we needed to see his pubic hair, either.

Using the royal we. Et tu, Peppe? ;)

Until you pointed this out, I hadn't notice so thank you for that. After this photo, I do not foresee a time when I would desire to see his flesh below the neckline. Honestly, I am still holding out hope photo-shop is somehow at play here.

Using the royal we. Et tu, Peppe? ;)

Until you pointed this out, I hadn't notice so thank you for that. After this photo, I do not foresee a time when I would desire to see his flesh below the neckline. Honestly, I am still holding out hope photo-shop is somehow at play here.
Not really, evennow, I was making the assumption (perhaps incorrectly) that no-one else wanted to see it either.

I think it's called a festival because that's where people go to enjoy music and fun with artist they like.
You wouldn't know anything about that sort of thing.
It's almost like having festive time is right there in the name!

How Soon Is Now should be retired from the live show - how soon you axe? Now!...and I’m sorry, but EDILS needs to be permanently buried in the past. It just does not translate into live - never has, never will..

Great set lists at these recent gigs.

Would've been ever better if he'd played this beautiful song (hopefully he will when he tours the UK):

I ye reckon vegetarian tacos (not vegan) were only sold from 12PM on, no meat at all, but Uncle Steve's beloved potato tacos where available for him backstage and reckon he ate about 15 so he was really happy. I reckon it would be a thick c*** wacker when the temperature dropped below 70 because reckon Uncle Steve would get too cold and walk off. Reckon you know how those people from LA get cold when the temps fall below 70. You f***ing idiots a million miles away from Moz Angeles don't know that all those "fireworks" were put on by the festival, and not Air Morrissey. The only thing I don't like is there was a rumor that there was going to be a basketball hoop on stage and Air Morrissey was going to dunk at the end of HSIN. Oh well poppy cock mate inn n n it. 3 down 1 more to go and then do it all over again in 8 months.

THIS tells you everything you need to know about the artist that once was Morrissey. A fat, pale, cheese-devouring shell of his former greatness.

No wonder there’s not a new release, t-shirt, poster or promo with a picture of him from post-1998.

He certainly doesn’t do much for the misnomer that a vegan diet is healthy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom