London, Westminster terrorist attack

A

Anonymous

It will be very interesting to see if London will be shown the same kind of support/respect that Paris was given, in light of the recent terrorist atrocities in Westminster during the upcoming tour performances.
Will we possibly get a lyric change, "I'm throwing my arms around London" ?
Or how about a Union Flag backdrop (flown the right way up of course).
Or will he just sadly ignore the whole event altogether?

Thoughts and prayers to all involved.

BtBB :greatbritain::(

#WE ARE NOT AFRAID

Ganglord, the police are
Being knifed in Westminster
But the Bots don't care !
The bots don't care !

Gang lord, the Met police are
Protecting you
And protecting me
In London Town
London Town.

Steven, the world is watching
Watching you
What will you do ?
To show support
Show support !

BtBB :greatbritain::(

Come on bots let's be hearing from you ! :head-smack:

Lets show our support in true british fashion, Pitch our St.Georges flags, Sing god save the Queen (is dead), and burn down a kebab shop. Then when it all blows over we can go back to not giving a f*** about our compatriots. Seems we're only a ''United'' Kingdom in acts of terror, we love having someone to hate, especially if they speak in a funny voice and wear a towel on their head.

The single London should be released now. It would be straight to number one. Boz

Chaos is chaos, it has no clear answer sometimes. London, stay together and don't live for fear. No1uno

The single London should be released now. It would be straight to number one. Boz

Chaos is chaos, it has no clear answer sometimes. London, stay together and don't live for fear. No1uno

Never has there been a better time to release London !
I'm sure Martin will be on the case today representing Steven and the band.

Oh my God ! Just imagine it. A number one single at last, at last, at last ! Back of the net Steven.

BtBB

Back
Top Bottom