London - Wembley (Mar. 14, 2020) post-show fight thread

You don't get where I'm coming from because you're not a patriot or don't have a sense of connection to the history of these Isles. When I've read Thomas Hardy or Dickens, I see a connection...I see my people.
What a pathetic reply. You wish to stay in your bubble. I saw a comment from the BAME Smithsian where they mentioned watching 'Steptoe And Son' with their Windrush parents. They were exposed to the selfsame cultural reference points as you and I were as kids in the 70's. Anonymous consistently asked you the same question: what is White British culture. Your response? Constant stalling.
Didn't he/she refer to having their own working-class cultural identity in their replies to you. And now you play "The Patriot Card". Woeful. The quintessential postwar youth cult associated with fascists - skinheads - came about due to cultural cross-pollination between West Indian "rude boys" and working-class white kids. Hippies were influenced by postwar influences beyond these shores (India and Africa). Is that a lie.
The teenage Steven Patrick Morrissey was hugely influenced in his fashion sense by a one-time mod of Jewish extraction named Marc Field (Bolan). Given your past comments about Jews, you really ought to scratch 'Panic' and 'The Last Of The Famous International Playboys' from your ITunes playlist, hadn't you? How revealing that some 34 years after he told Frank Owen of the ".... conspiracy to place discofied nonsense into the charts," Morrissey released his token gesture with Thelma Houston. I do laugh on hearing "Bobby..." whenever she sings "You ain't foolin' nobody!" as she unintentionally gives the game away somewhat as to why he collaborated with her.
All TRUE culture is kinetic. By being so fixated upon the past, you stifle and deny others of a future. No wonder your vision of what constitutes Britishness is so soundly rejected as it is by young people. They share and find more commonality with Stormzy than they ever will in a film featuring James Robertson Justice screened daily on Talking Pictures TV.

In the name, 'Anne Frank Sidebottom' makes Count Dankula look tasteful.

Pip, is that you??? ?

In the name, 'Anne Frank Sidebottom' makes Count Dankula look tasteful.

Pip, is that you??? ?
Sorry I'm not 'Pip' :/ , just some bloke from Manchester ?. I do like Trump , Nationalism and being English etc. I think that classes as distasteful nowadays? If so then I'm absolutely vile ! :)

What a pathetic reply. You wish to stay in your bubble. I saw a comment from the BAME Smithsian where they mentioned watching 'Steptoe And Son' with their Windrush parents. They were exposed to the selfsame cultural reference points as you and I were as kids in the 70's. Anonymous consistently asked you the same question: what is White British culture. Your response? Constant stalling.
Didn't he/she refer to having their own working-class cultural identity in their replies to you. And now you play "The Patriot Card". Woeful. The quintessential postwar youth cult associated with fascists - skinheads - came about due to cultural cross-pollination between West Indian "rude boys" and working-class white kids. Hippies were influenced by postwar influences beyond these shores (India and Africa). Is that a lie.
The teenage Steven Patrick Morrissey was hugely influenced in his fashion sense by a one-time mod of Jewish extraction named Marc Field (Bolan). Given your past comments about Jews, you really ought to scratch 'Panic' and 'The Last Of The Famous International Playboys' from your ITunes playlist, hadn't you? How revealing that some 34 years after he told Frank Owen of the ".... conspiracy to place discofied nonsense into the charts," Morrissey released his token gesture with Thelma Houston. I do laugh on hearing "Bobby..." whenever she sings "You ain't foolin' nobody!" as she unintentionally gives the game away somewhat as to why he collaborated with her.
All TRUE culture is kinetic. By being so fixated upon the past, you stifle and deny others of a future. No wonder your vision of what constitutes Britishness is so soundly rejected as it is by young people. They share and find more commonality with Stormzy than they ever will in a film featuring James Robertson Justice screened daily on Talking Pictures TV.

f*** me..........what a mess of a reply that was.

So why are you here? What did you ever like about Moz's version of Britain?

I touched almost every hand rail on the tube/train and was staying in Kensington ( a virus hotspot).
Morrissey was coughing and spluttering into the crowd all night anyway.
Seeing Morrissey was more important to me than worrying about viruses. I'm 46 and not had chance to see him live before.
Leprosy wouldn't have stopped me going through. .
"They were old and they would have died anyway" ;)

Never had a chance to see him before? Were you in Strangeways for murder for 30 yrs?

If I don't know any medieval English composers that's because I went to a secondary school on a council estate. That stuff wasn't taught to me. Which is exactly what I'm talking about. Knowledge of our past is denied us.

I am completely stuck in the past. I have very little interest in modern culture because it's so bad. There's a few exceptions but most of it's awful.
No. You pine for a past that would ultimately reject you. Weren't you even curious enough to go to your local library and educate yourself. Clearly not. Not a surprise. You did once admit to turning down a library job, as "....it wasn't my kinda thing"? Put simply, you couldn't be bothered to push yourself and learn new things. We were taught penny whistle at my secondary school. Plenty of my classmates came from estates, yet we learnt classical tunes. I'm 51. I still play some of them even now, and I'm no virtuoso. Why do you fetish "victimhood" so much? Aaaaw, poor thing! So very hard done by, weren't you? Yeah. And The Three Bears! You're another one who sees ignorance as a badge of honour. Pathetic.

No. You pine for a past that would ultimately reject you. Weren't you even curious enough to go to your local library and educate yourself. Clearly not. Not a surprise. You did once admit to turning down a library job, as "....it wasn't my kinda thing"? Put simply, you couldn't be bothered to push yourself and learn new things. We were taught penny whistle at my secondary school. Plenty of my classmates came from estates, yet we learnt classical tunes. I'm 51. I still play some of them even now, and I'm no virtuoso. Why do you fetish "victimhood" so much? Aaaaw, poor thing! So very hard done by, weren't you? Yeah. And The Three Bears! You're another one who sees ignorance as a badge of honour. Pathetic.

Why would the past reject me? What does that even mean? As to getting an education, I did. I went onto University as a mature student........so you can go f*** yourself. ;)

f*** me..........what a mess of a reply that was.
Oh, thanks. And this from someone who’s definite idea of White British identity and culture is football, after prolonged deliberation. Got any other ways you can put you clear lack of class on display?

Why would the past reject me? What does that even mean? As to getting an education, I did. I went onto University as a mature student........so you can go f*** yourself. ;)
Forget about the chip on your shoulder, the McCain Oven Chip factory weighs clearly on your mind, thoughts and words. Yet again, your lack of class is placed on full display. Thank you kindly.

You don't get where I'm coming from because you're not a patriot or don't have a sense of connection to the history of these Isles. When I've read Thomas Hardy or Dickens, I see a connection...I see my people.

But you are still incapable of saying what the uk identity is that is apparently lost.

I’m not a patriot. Really. I don’t think that is what the discussion is. I have generations of history on this island, not Germany, and I still don’t understand what you are saying is British identity.

Everything you are describing is nostalgia rather than an identity that is lost because of immigration.

We don’t live in the times of Charles Dickens thank god. These books are still there and all kids read them at school. They are on the syllabus. They aren’t lost.

Why do you imply Muslim kids or Stormzy do not read Hardy because I know they do.

They will always be there but surely you really don’t think we should live in the world portrayed in those books anymore? That would be very odd.

What is so lacking in patriotism to have generations of Muslims in this country whose ancestors fought for the uk and the freedoms you were given on a plate. They have a long history of patriotism to this country, more than you can display as a descendant of an immigrant.

You are living with outdated false romantic ideas of a nostalgic world that hasn’t existed for over a century.

If I don't know any medieval English composers that's because I went to a secondary school on a council estate. That stuff wasn't taught to me. Which is exactly what I'm talking about. Knowledge of our past is denied us.

I am completely stuck in the past. I have very little interest in modern culture because it's so bad. There's a few exceptions but most of it's awful.

I was never taught it either. I taught myself. The quest for self knowledge. You should try it.

You are in a time warp of the past. None of what you mention has been lost. It is all still there and available to all. The books haven’t been burnt.

Culture evolves and that doesn’t mean you have to like it but it doesn’t mean everything before it has been lost nor does it mean 4% Muslim population is taking it away.

Stop being blinkered. Like what you like but stop coming out with dramatic nonsense statements such as culture being lost. It is still there.

But you are still incapable of saying what the uk identity is that is apparently lost.

I’m not a patriot. Really. I don’t think that is what the discussion is. I have generations of history on this island, not Germany, and I still don’t understand what you are saying is British identity.

Everything you are describing is nostalgia rather than an identity that is lost because of immigration.

We don’t live in the times of Charles Dickens thank god. These books are still there and all kids read them at school. They are on the syllabus. They aren’t lost.

Why do you imply Muslim kids or Stormzy do not read Hardy because I know they do.

They will always be there but surely you really don’t think we should live in the world portrayed in those books anymore? That would be very odd.

What is so lacking in patriotism to have generations of Muslims in this country whose ancestors fought for the uk and the freedoms you were given on a plate. They have a long history of patriotism to this country, more than you can display as a descendant of an immigrant.

You are living with outdated false romantic ideas of a nostalgic world that hasn’t existed for over a century.

You are living in dream world. Generations of Muslims who are so patriotic they end up killing our population and raping/killing young girls........give me a f***ing break. How many Muslims are actually in the armed forces? The proportion is tiny. You really are living in la la land.

You think that amazing level of so-called patriotism will increase when the UK becomes even more diverse? Will it f***.

"UK to become most ethnically diverse country by 2050 says report

Britain will become one of the world's most ethnically diverse countries in less than 40 years, an academic study has found."

You are living in dream world. Generations of Muslims who are so patriotic they end up killing our population and raping/killing young girls........give me a f***ing break. How many Muslims are actually in the armed forces? The proportion is tiny. You really are living in la la land.

You think that amazing level of so-called patriotism will increase when the UK becomes even more diverse? Will it f***.

Britain will become one of the world's most ethnically diverse countries in less than 40 years, an academic study has found."

I don’t fear ethnic diversity. As far as I see Britain already is diverse and I am proud of that.

Your comments re Muslims killing the population and raping girls doesn’t really deserve much of a response but no one condones the violence carried out by a tiny minority of extremists any more than the atrocities carried out by the moors murderers or the rape carried out by catholic priests and football coaches. There are bad people from all ethnic groups including yours.

These acts were strongly condemned by the uk Muslim council. No one sane would do anything but.

Do we condemn every Christian in the uk when more child victims of clerical abuse come forward? Do we denounce your beloved white patriots when a serial killer or child killer is sent down?

Your arguments are illogical but typical and predictable straight out of a Tommy Robinson manifesto.

430,000 Muslims fought in the 1st world war.

The Muslims in the armed forces has risen by 40% since 2007.

You should do a bit more research before making statements

I was never taught it either. I taught myself. The quest for self knowledge. You should try it.

You are in a time warp of the past. None of what you mention has been lost. It is all still there and available to all. The books haven’t been burnt.

Culture evolves and that doesn’t mean you have to like it but it doesn’t mean everything before it has been lost nor does it mean 4% Muslim population is taking it away.

Stop being blinkered. Like what you like but stop coming out with dramatic nonsense statements such as culture being lost. It is still there.

Do you actually know what's going on in the culture war today? Open your eyes. Historical tv dramas are using non-whites to pretend that Britain has always been this great multicultural melting pot. The left see classic authors as "too white" and BAME authors should replace them on curriculums. I'm afraid you're the one that's blinkered.

I don’t fear ethnic diversity. As far as I see Britain already is diverse and I am proud of that.

Your comments re Muslims killing the population and raping girls doesn’t really deserve much of a response but no one condones the violence carried out by a tiny minority of extremists any more than the atrocities carried out by the moors murderers or the rape carried out by catholic priests and football coaches. There are bad people from all ethnic groups including yours.

These acts were strongly condemned by the uk Muslim council. No one sane would do anything but.

Do we condemn every Christian in the uk when more child victims of clerical abuse come forward? Do we denounce your beloved white patriots when a serial killer or child killer is sent down?

Your arguments are illogical but typical and predictable straight out of a Tommy Robinson manifesto.

What about the news report I linked you to? No comments about that? As for Tommy R......he's a lover of multiculturalism.......that's how much you understand about what's going on today.

Why are you proud of your own destruction? Seriously..........why?

Back
Top Bottom