London - The SSE Arena Wembley (Mar. 14, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

London / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / Satan Rejected My Soul / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / Once I Saw The River Clean / Half A Person / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Home Is A Question Mark / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Wedding Bell Blues / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage // Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of @NealCassidy

Last edited:
Yes, exactly ! Just like KFC and Mc Donalds .
And that's not a good comparison for Morrissey.
Yeah mate just like the supermarkets, pubs, public transport, McDonalds, KFC, Greggs, the TV stations and my local florist taking orders for mothers day.........

We'll see in about 3 weeks time who lives and who sickens and/or dies.
From Morrisseys own mouth he does not care, fans came and his ego was massaged he made lots of money, fans will visit grannies now maybe pass on coronavirus on their way home on trains buses maybe not. But Morrissey doesn't care about his fans that he underlined last night.

With every good wish

#BrummieBoy

You could well have been laughing hard Brummie boy at the embarrassing cancelled 2018 dates. But now at 60yrs old, still playing to Wembley arena (however ill-advisedly), another Top 10 album on the way... Not exactly total victory for you?

Yes, audiences hate the crowd pleasers.
Some members of the audience like it. But how many ppl will have been at their first Morrissey gig last night?? Surely very few. Swap some covers for Suedehead, Every Day and HSIN, does that make it more exciting? I don't think so.

Undoubtedly though, it was not an Arena setlist, and given he doesn't want to play such a show, he needs to choose more appropriate venues. But personally, last gig I went to was Ally Pally 2017, it felt a bit lifeless further back, but stand close enough to stage and you get the electricity.

I would have been sick with terror trying to flog tickets to a West End show in one of the smaller theatres with 3 posters, a day of social media ads, a lead actor who had been monstered in the press & social media & a few weeks from announcement to opening, nevermind an arena.

If this is him at his lowest ebb, he is indestructible.

He's laughing in the face of it - until he or someone close to him gets the virus, then he'll expect the highest sympathy. I wouldn't wish the situation on anyone - just pointing out that he can often dish it out without taking it.
He showed his cat more respect than the folks last night. Horrible man.

Really poor set list.

Most of the people there would have wanted to hear more Smiths' songs.
Maybe but maybe not, Moz back catalogue far outweighs The Smiths now. He played 3 Smiths tracks in Leeds which is probably about right, only 2 in London.

Have you seriously got nothing better to do than to go on a website dedicated to an artist you don't like & troll others who do? I don't like Taylor Swift but I've better things to do than to go on her fan page & annoy other people. Give your head a wobble. Get a life.
Taylor Swift doesn’t openly support a far-right political party or supports rapists. If she did, I’d be on there. Your Far-Fuhrer, on the other hand, does do those two things. Thanks for writing to me. Lots of love, Photo xoxo

It's a quote from the Dracula (1931) clip shown before the concert. He already did that in Cologne during Jack The Ripper, but yesterday he recited almost the complete monologue from the clip.
Very dramatic. It's so much fun to see how Jack The Ripper keeps evolving into a piece of performance art ?

That’s awesome. Thanks. Just goes to show how those old films are still an influence on him, inspiring his own art, and with the release of IANADOAC is still in change and transformation.

Thanks for going through the trouble of passing on valuable information like this unto us. :thumb:

Wee mention of Moz. I wish they'd give up citing For Britain, I think he's quietly moving on from that - but it acknowledges his fanbase is so devoted that he won't be cancelled.

Yep. The true contrarian and troublemaker is .... neither Left or Right. In all his flaws and talent for being misunderstood, he is ... Far Foward.

:thumb::cool:

Last edited:
Taylor Swift doesn’t openly support a far-right political party or supports rapists. If she did, I’d be on there. Your Far-Fuhrer, on the other hand, does do those two things. Thanks for writing to me. Lots of love, Photo xoxo

Yere, Moz is Hitler....he wants to eradicate a whole population and take over the world. You ridiculous f***tard.

From Morrisseys own mouth he does not care, fans came and his ego was massaged he made lots of money, fans will visit grannies now maybe pass on coronavirus on their way home on trains buses maybe not. But Morrissey doesn't care about his fans that he underlined last night.

Yere, blame the virus on Moz. It's his fault. Thick as mince.

Listen, Cure-girl, if Morrissey is far-right, Matt Walker will not be around him. Matt Walker is the best evidence that Morrissey is NOT far-right.

1000% agree!! ?????
great gig thank you so much Moz for keeping the real people sane. RETARDS and Haters GTF the shameless attack on him has not worked out thanks Moz for coming back to the UK. Complete legend to the LOVERS so f*** OFF HATERS you all failed badly

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom