London - The SSE Arena Wembley (Mar. 14, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

London / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / Satan Rejected My Soul / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / Once I Saw The River Clean / Half A Person / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Home Is A Question Mark / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Wedding Bell Blues / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage // Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of @NealCassidy

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1584208765400.jpg

(? J.Hickman FB).

Regards,
FWD.

Well done Morrissey - staying strong when many others have chickened out

if you don’t want to go, don’t go...

Being irresponsible and inconsiderate to the wider community doesn't make you strong. Strength is from those who are sacrificing this to prevent spreading and possibly causing illness and worse to those who are vulnerable.

If you must go to a gig tonight... maybe you really should

I don't know why BJ didn't cancel large gatherings with immediate effect.. Why leave it a week? Selfish folk will attend then possibly pass it on to a vulnerable relative. Nothing courageous about not rescheduling concert tonight.

With any luck, the place will be rammed with ignorant c*nts like you. In an ideal world, they’ll open up the merch-tables, the nut and berry stands and then lock the lot of you in there to stew together for the next 2 weeks.

Couldn’t happen to a bigger bunch of mindless clowns and f***-yard wankers.

Fet well soon ! Take care your parents , grandparents etc. .
I love you Moz , but shame on you :crazy:

With any luck, the place will be rammed with ignorant c*nts like you. In an ideal world, they’ll open up the merch-tables, the nut and berry stands and then lock the lot of you in there to stew together for the next 2 weeks.

Couldn’t happen to a bigger bunch of mindless clowns and f***-yard wankers.
1000% agree!! ?????

I wonder what witty statement will adorn the shirts of the lads tonight?

"F*** COVID-19" or perhaps "Moz says, Wash your paws!"

Just spoke to a lovely security guy inside who said they’re expecting 5,000 tonight. He also said Lewis Capaldi crowd was approx 7,000 last night, with quite a few having stayed away. Atmosphere here feels kind of old school, somehow.

Boxpark stinks of meat being cooked, as I recall. I mean really reeks of it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom