London - The Palladium (Oct. 9, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
How Soon Is Now? / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Knockabout World / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Rebels Without Applause / The Loop / I Am Veronica / Frankly, Mr. Shankly / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / (Auld Lang Syne intro) Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Had No One Ever / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of 'Buddy TC'

Last edited:
Don't people here spend thousands to see him? I was looking at going to Vegas and airfare alone would have been $2,000.

Screenshot_20221011-104444.png

img_1_1665481362900~2.jpg
img_2_1665481456052~2.jpg

See his FB for many annotated pictures or look to this post for an update if he mirrors the post on IG.
FWD.

Bonfire of Teenagers with a full speech !

Can anyone who was present remember what was said about Larry Grayson.
Something along the lines of "My dressing room smells of Germolene. Larry Grayson is in the building again."

I remember the Germolene bit, but can't remember the exact words about Larry.

[deleted by request due to some personal information posted]

Last edited by a moderator:
“Jack the Ripper” was sublime; for me, the standout song. “The Loop” comes in as a close second. And, perhaps surprisingly, I also loved “My Hurling Days Are Gone” - amazing vocals and touching lyrics. To hear so many Smiths songs was also a real treat, although however much I enjoy “Sweet and Tender”, I think there are better encores. That said, it did produce an energetic finale. On the new songs, it’s “Rebels” that I’m humming along to in my head this morning; musically, “Bonfire” is great, but I find the lyrics somewhat clumsy.

Overall, I had a beautiful evening, which was only marred by someone directly in front of me who shouted out “Johnny Marr” a few times in between songs. I love Johnny, too; but if you want to see him, go and see him. This is Morrissey.

There’s something special about the Palladium.
I think I was in front of you!

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom