London - The Palladium (Oct. 9, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
How Soon Is Now? / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Knockabout World / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Rebels Without Applause / The Loop / I Am Veronica / Frankly, Mr. Shankly / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / (Auld Lang Syne intro) Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Had No One Ever / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of 'Buddy TC'

Last edited:
img_1_1665329818342~2.jpg

(H. Jäkel)

sam_esty_rayner_photography-09102022-0005.jpg

(SER)

whosayjahnodread-09102022-0001.jpg

(whosayjahnodread)

img_1_1665329781236~2.jpg

(H.Jäkel)

sam_esty_rayner_photography-09102022-0006~2.jpg

(SER)

20221009_194955.jpg

(Manicrose1984)

img_2_1665342586366~3.jpg

(H. Jäkel)

sam_esty_rayner_photography-09102022-0005.jpg

(SER)

Live

Looking at the stage, I think it’s safe to say that there will be quite a few
Fans storming it tonight.

Opened with lines from Bassey's: This Is My Life.
In to HSIN?
FWD.

(Another track with Italian roots).

Live stream anyone? Will trade for a pack of 20 Marlboro Lights

This Sex Pistols video has really created a stir since Killarney and got people talking. It was refreshing and arresting to see especially in the context of expected compliance with royal mourning. Also, in the context of an increasingly unsettled world, I guess, when too often - I've compromised
a house day's quiet
but not tonight, no
- where better to be than at a vibrant Morrissey show?

Why is always playing the same songs everywhere? He has a great stuff of albums and things to sing…but is ALWAYS the same. Somebody must tell him, he is losing his public by the repetitive thing !

Wonder if, as he's playing in giddy London, if he'll do Hairdresser On Fire?

Why is always playing the same songs everywhere? He has a great stuff of albums and things to sing…but is ALWAYS the same. Somebody must tell him, he is losing his public by the repetitive thing !
I said the same. Why Morrissey why ?? We , I. Want the classic smiths and the solo too

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom