London - Royal Albert Hall (Mar. 7, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Last Of The Famous International Playboys / I Wish You Lonely / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Suedehead / When You Open Your Legs / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Home Is A Question Mark / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper / Spent The Day In Bed / Speedway / How Soon Is Now? / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / I'm Not Sorry // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by docinwestchester via @ConorMac1903 / Twitter.

Last edited:
He certainly doesn't say it often. The last time he said it was at the London Palladium in August 2011 - three days after the saying was featured on the MorrisseysWorld blog....not that you want to know about this fantasist shit. Next you'll be telling me that the roses he keeps accepting is also nothing whatsoever to do with him asking for them via the MorrisseysWorld blog.
Morrissey IS MorrisseysWorld and he remains on Twitter interacting with those fans who are open minded enough to see what is going on, but YOU don't WANT to believe, you are sleeping.

Much love

The Brighton Belle

Oh piss off and go back to mentally abusing vulnerable fans (especially women!) you deluded lunatic. No one cares about your fantasist drivel.

"Steve loves the Albertsons Hall" Wake up foreigner. Steve is counting the final days until it's back home to LA and seeing the sun, beach, potato and bean burritos, coffee, and his beloved Sunset Marquis. There is no way Damon is finding good guacamole in these foreign places. Uncle Steve will be so happy he won't have to go to foreign lands for another 5 years again.

Hermann Goring

Says the man who claimed he wouldn’t make any of the February gigs. What a boring tit you have become, how the revamp of the trailer park going?

When You Open Your Legs / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Home Is A Question Mark / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business

I wish I could have been there.

thanks to baby j. made my morning:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for this video. Still, very bright. Trolling is open for interpretation. If you define speaking one's mind as trolling, then yes. I don't.

The definition of a troll is to "make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them."

I would say his posts may be upsetting to others, but I don't see the intention to do so. It is his right to speak his mind. If they upset others, then so be it. It is your right to disregard them as meaningless.
:clap: Some people seem to have an almost Pavlovian response to anything they don't agree with. Good to have a reminder of what the word 'troll' actually means.

Wouldn't be great if he ditched some of the newer songs for one night only for those that have appeared intermittently during the tour - All You Need Is Me, I'm Not Sorry, Speedway, I Started Something, Last of the Famous.

I won't hold my breath that this may happen on Saturday.

Moz shines in a intimate setting.He put on an amazing show last night and sounded wonderful, the best I've ever seen and heard him.He really should stop playing the soulless arenas.There were lots of security upfront at one point Moz got out a "list of complaints" too many security being complaint no1 saying something along the lines of its not nice they can come in if something happens and they don't have it at the proms.

Thank you for this video. Still, very bright. Trolling is open for interpretation. If you define speaking one's mind as trolling, then yes. I don't.

The definition of a troll is to "make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them."

I would say his posts may be upsetting to others, but I don't see the intention to do so. It is his right to speak his mind. If they upset others, then so be it. It is your right to disregard them as meaningless.

Really? So repeatedly telling people to f*** off because they disagree with him doesn't show any intent? Yeah, right.

His posts have read like a cry for help for some time.

If only their minds were as warped as yours.

Now, now, let's not have another WeirdUnclePeter bashing thread. The poor man has just lost his only focus in life...what's he going to do now that he is no longer a moderator? Spend time with his long-suffering wife? Travel to Botswana to discuss fabric dye with tedious middle-aged men? Reclaim his lost youth/hair line?

Lay off him. If he wants to continue posting witless, dull, repetitive shite that absolutely no one gives two hoots about, then let him. He hasn't much left.

Mind you, he does rock a Primark purple shirt...even if her does resemble a slightly sinister supply teacher.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom