London - Royal Albert Hall (Mar. 7, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Last Of The Famous International Playboys / I Wish You Lonely / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Suedehead / When You Open Your Legs / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Home Is A Question Mark / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper / Spent The Day In Bed / Speedway / How Soon Is Now? / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / I'm Not Sorry // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by docinwestchester via @ConorMac1903 / Twitter.

Last edited:
Boz/Lyn:
FB_IMG_1520450848694.jpg

20180307_192657.jpg

20180307_202633.jpg

Matt Walker:
28157877_191184414816908_4588795479122247680_n.jpg

20180307_201732.jpg

All seated will be interesting:

FB_IMG_1520452223783.jpg
FB_IMG_1520452138200.jpg

All credit to the original posters.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
There is no way people on the floor will stay in their seats - as soon as it hits 9pm, everyone's going to leg it to the front!

thought this caption was funny. I'm a clueless American: is the Royal Albert Hall a fancy concert hall like Carnegie Hall?

It is indeed prestigious (besides the Royal connection, it's had some seriously amazing gigs played there), but previous Moz gigs there have allowed for standing - will be interesting to see. Hoping he mentions the single too. Would be a great night to throw another track in the set list when nobody expects it.
Regards,
FWD.

I've seen security get pretty handy on that floor level of the RAH. This was when there were no seats and those who did have seated tickets at the side tried to jump down (Moz gig). They quickly saw them out. No messing about. Might be interesting!

Hope they have a good time with the ex-Smiths racist-sympathizer. Ho ho - if only they knew what they've given their money too. Or maybe they don't care? Maybe they all love Anne-Marie Waters, Marine Le-Pen, Farage et al, and maybe they all agree that Brexit was 'magnificent'?

Its amazing to me that so many UK Morrissey, fans many of whom are not more than months away from their senior bus pass, still seem to want to be stage-rushing imbeciles.

Hope they have a good time with the ex-Smiths racist-sympathizer. Ho ho - if only they knew what they've given their money too. Or maybe they don't care? Maybe they all love Anne-Marie Waters, Marine Le-Pen, Farage et al, and maybe they all agree that Brexit was 'magnificent'?
Well I’m going to enjoy it so f*** you you twatting ringpiece

Still looks like a lovely royalist venue and I've only been once to see Sinead O'Connor which happened by chance as the ticket touts were desperate to sell remaining tickets just as the doors opened.

I spent the time before the gig having drinks with a gay London bloke hitting on me and listening to all the swedes that were there trying to find their seats.

It is a close call between that gig and Manchester Uni on a Friday when it comes to my personal experience of seeing many lesbian couples in the same place at once eating their faces off.

Morrissey in a royalist venue is very interesting.

Magnificent. Enjoy your racist mate. I'm sure he loves your money.
Debate is useless with you. For a seemingly intelligent person( so you claim or believe ) you seem very unaccepting of anyone else’s view or point. I hope you enjoy yourself too but leave this site that you abhor

Live feed courtesy of Lyn Boorer - Playboys:
"Welcome to my world..."

The broadcast of Suedehead was deleted.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I've seen more life and movement in a morgue to be honest. Who is lying lit de parade onstage and who are all the mourners?

skinnys two posts have went down like a lead balloon,nobody is listening to you.

I've seen security get pretty handy on that floor level of the RAH. This was when there were no seats and those who did have seated tickets at the side tried to jump down (Moz gig). They quickly saw them out. No messing about. Might be interesting!
I was virtually thrown down the stairs after crowd surfing to the front last time. Security really didn't have a sense of humour that night.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom