London Palladium

Rockon

Been to the Palladium a few times before to see other shows but this will be my first time to see Morrissey. Just wondering what the atmosphere is like with it being a seated venue? Will people be standing and dancing?( I hope so)
When I’ve been in the past people have always got dressed up but wondering if this is the same for Morrissey? Don’t want to turn up and look out of place

I've seen Morrissey 3 times at the palladium and it's a amazing venue imho, it's more compact than you'd think and the sound is great,

I was also wondering about the seating situation, I guess it’s going to be quite different from the shows on the tour so far?

I saw him at the Palladium a few years back. Again, the last night of the (UK) tour. It was up there with the best. Really looking forward to returning.

Morrissey has occasionally dressed up himself for this show, with a suit and dickie bow.

As regards the audience, it's usually a mixed bag. A group of the usual maniacs ignore the seating and run to the front of stage as soon as the intro finishes, so at the front it's usually like a normal gig. The ushers might try and tell people to go back to their seats, but usually give up after a couple of songs.

Those who decide to stay in their seats will be mostly remaining on their backsides, with a few rowdy exceptions.

Morrissey has occasionally dressed up himself for this show, with a suit and dickie bow.

As regards the audience, it's usually a mixed bag. A group of the usual maniacs ignore the seating and run to the front of stage as soon as the intro finishes, so at the front it's usually like a normal gig. The ushers might try and tell people to go back to their seats, but usually give up after a couple of songs.

Those who decide to stay in their seats will be mostly remaining on their backsides, with a few rowdy exceptions.
We call those gay propellers here.

Just received this communication from the London Palladium ~

"Dear Customer,
We would like to inform you that the Morrissey show on Sat 10 March will have no support act."

~ so, Sorry FWD, the "with Special Guests" that once seemed so intriguing, will just be the usual vintage VHS...

Been to the Palladium a few times before to see other shows but this will be my first time to see Morrissey. Just wondering what the atmosphere is like with it being a seated venue? Will people be standing and dancing?( I hope so)
When I’ve been in the past people have always got dressed up but wondering if this is the same for Morrissey? Don’t want to turn up and look out of place

I'm definitely dressing up for this. So at least you won't be completely alone in looking out of place if everyone else shows up wearing old t-shirts or something :lbf: Idk, it's a nice venue and I personally feel like we should at least try to look nice. And Moz deserves to see a well-dressed crowd!

Thanks everyone, I was intending get dressed up a bit myself for this venue.
Saying that I’m still waiting for my tickets to be emailed so hopefully I will get them before the actual day otherwise it’s a trip to London from Newcastle on the train and an overnight stay in London to look forward to haha!!

Rumour doing the rounds he's going to be wearing the Alexander McQueen peacock feather embellished wool and £ashmere cardigan with 4ck Benny and BrummieBoy t-shirt underneath.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Rumour doing the rounds he's going to be wearing the Alexander McQueen peacock feather embellished wool and £ashmere cardigan with 4ck Benny and BrummieBoy t-shirt underneath.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I don't think he cares enough about either of you to even bother with the cost of printing those t-shirts :lbf::lbf:

Back
Top Bottom