London - Palladium (Aug. 8, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / Irish Blood, English Heart / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Action Is My Middle Name / Come Back To Camden / I Know It's Over / Scandinavia / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Satellite Of Love / The Kid's A Looker / You Have Killed Me / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Speedway / Meat is Murder // First Of The Gang To Die

set list provided by an anonymous person, from a bootleg tracklisting

Morrissey – review by Kitty Empire, The Observer. Link from an anonymous person

Last edited:
Re: vehicles hemrorn

This is Colin MacAvoy, Kate2828’s personal assistant and I purposely didn’t write swine because I was in the mood to f*** with her. Clarification it is swine, shouldn’t have said demented minds twice. Or whatever else I did wrong. It’s fun I like it. I’m fired. Thank you Morrissey
She’s knows the lyrics as I’m not Morrissey person I’m just an assistant. Swine, swine, swine.

Re: vehicles hemrorn

when did i ever say he played panic

you are sounding like a politician

all im saying is he looks after his own as most politicians do

those of us on the outside who just pay for the privilege

all of a muchness in my eyes

whatever come the glorius day and the more i see the riots

sure morrissey will look after his own limited fold

others stand outside chuckin bricks
[/QUOTE]

Dear irene,

To Morrissey my life,
Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling
And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel my pain
Just smile back

I’m looking after him Irene.

Kate2828

f*** the two of you and the horses you rode in on and I hope they stomp on you and break your faces and snap your necks and put you in braces. And then the horses break your jaws and you have to drink out of straws as you are human waste of spaces. Know your roles and your places . You are two faced, hypocritical head cases. Go to a Lady GaGa website to fill your time and space with. You are hideous monsters and I have no tolerance for the likes of you rotten jack o lanterns. Out of space aliens. You don’t belong to him. Morrissey hates you and I do too. Morrissey is more attractive and handsome than he has ever been and you have problems.
Steven Patrick Morrissey is my connection. He is my soul mate and I can understand everything he is thinking, saying and contemplating. I know his thoughts and he appears to me in dreams and visions. Soul mates is a concept that you cannot envision. Visions are cosmic and the two of you are two limp wet over cooked noodle dicks. Morrissey has big hands and he is a real man. Everything about his looks and him without a shirt is perfect and handsome and you are just jealous minds, demented minds because you live in a Disney land that doesn’t include the man, the mystery, the legend.
You don’t get visions because you don’t have a connection with him worth the connection and you are pigs in a pigpen and you are going to get ejected from any future concerts because I’m going to tell him subliminally that you are worthless and useless, because you things sting like bees because you are creepy and you give me the creeps with your complete and utter sub species lies and rumors and you consume your time with hate and vengeance directed at the wrong person. You should take that hate and turn it directed at yourselves because Morrissey doesn’t give you any comfort and he wants you to rot in hell. You are beneath him in every way, shape, and form and you are hideous monsters and gross like Mike Joyce aka Mike Gross is disgusting and yous are also deformed. At last I am born that’s Morrissey beautiful song in case you didn’t know it, you got the lyrics wrong and I’m going to kick your asses and didn’t know it and your bodies without shirts look deformed as you are fat monster pigs and Morrissey without a shirt is all I want. So go put on your girdle and wigs and pretend that your dicks are really big even though they are mashed potatoes and mini pigs. And I’m going to break all of your legs if you say this shit to me directly as I’m not going taking any more from people who are psychologically abusing my baby. You are just jealous because he is gorgeous. Now get lost.

Regards,
Kate2828
Truth hurts. Grow up.

i dont know who you are kate2828 even less know what you write about
doubt very much you do
but dont address me in the first person ever

anyway off to clean the lavs
you ever thought of doing something useful

irene

Truth hurts. Grow up.

[NEVER NEVER dear me again you nutjob

ireneQUOTE=Anonymous;1986670720]Truth hurts. Grow up.[/QUOTE]

i dont know who you are kate2828 even less know what you write about
doubt very much you do
but dont address me in the first person ever

anyway off to clean the lavs
you ever thought of doing something useful

irene

If you say so. And by the way since you are cleaning the lavs, I have to do my dishes so can you please turn your head upside down so I can perform doing my dishes and continue mopping my floors. I need your head as a brillo pad. And I need your head upside down to clean my microwave too as it’s been awhile.

Regards,
Kate2828

If you say so. And by the way since you are cleaning the lavs, I have to do my dishes so can you please turn your head upside down so I can perform doing my dishes and continue mopping my floors. I need your head as a brillo pad. And I need your head upside down to clean my microwave too as it’s been awhile.

Regards,
Kate2828

You sound like a very dirty girl, Kate2828. Don't clean anything.

Dear Kate, I feel like we are friends.Thankyou Kate for your support, for your loyalty to me.Means such a lot,please keep me in mind kate. x M.

The yawn is what on earth is a fifty something year old man obviously overweight thinking when he removes his shirt infront of total strangers.Naked infront of absolute strangers who have paid to watch.Prostitution.That is what it is AND OVERPRICED AT THAT.

I object insistently. INSISTENTLY.

Dear Kate, I feel like we are friends.Thankyou Kate for your support, for your loyalty to me.Means such a lot,please keep me in mind kate. x M.

I don’t have any friends. Friends are headaches.
Who are you?

The only one I support is Morrissey. I would be his friend but he doesn’t even know I exist. Because he is not a headache. He is precious. You are not Morrissey, cause I know, yes I know. You are not even going to tell me who you are anyway, so I’m just going to sing because I can’t sing, but then I’m going to try to sing baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, la, la, la, la ,la.
I have to rewrite the rest of the lyrics cause Justin Bieber is more ambitious than me. I just wish I was as sophisticated as he and his rhymes to compose baby eighteen times.

But the world is a mess anyway. Is this line the strongest I will ever sing? Are there higher planes of non-belonging? I am too alone in the world.
I have no doubt of my own place in “Trouble Loves Me,” on nodding terms with famous graveyards -- my heart not much use to me or anyone else. Let me live before I die.

On stage I sing, “so please fulfil me / somebody kill me” and the attempt not to comply jumps a thousand hurdles.

Regards,
Kate2828

Oh get real... The security were ridiculously heavy handed but they were just carrying people out not hitting people. it was like an old fashioned moz show. and it was the very best of the 3 i saw on this tour.

"welcome to my world" were moz's first words...

I too thought the security staffed acted vile,maybe Morrissey should have stopped the show at one point to stop the fans being treated like shit.I was in contact with the Daily Mirror all week to try and get the story about show and event security treating us fans so badly.I had film of the worse treatment on stage, i also had it confirmed by the Paladium itself that the security acted vile,they were even abusive to the Paladium staff.Unfortunately the editor decided to not run the story after even getting a statement off the Morrissey management.....Sorry I Tried.

I have to thank Morrissey for playing Come Back To Camden.:thumb: I think it was the first time on this tour that this song was played.:rolleyes: What a nice way to finish this tour.:guitar:

I have to thank Morrissey for playing Come Back To Camden.:thumb: I think it was the first time on this tour that this song was played.:rolleyes: What a nice way to finish this tour.:guitar:

Second time ever, and on this tour. He played it in Dublin on the second night of the Vicar Street gigs.

Back
Top Bottom