London - Palladium (Aug. 8, 2011) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Aug 8, 2011.

By davidt on Aug 8, 2011 at 11:00 PM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / Irish Blood, English Heart / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Action Is My Middle Name / Come Back To Camden / I Know It's Over / Scandinavia / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Satellite Of Love / The Kid's A Looker / You Have Killed Me / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Speedway / Meat is Murder // First Of The Gang To Die

set list provided by an anonymous person, from a bootleg tracklisting

Morrissey – review by Kitty Empire, The Observer. Link from an anonymous person

Last edited: May 15, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Re: vehicles hemrorn

This is Colin MacAvoy, Kate2828’s personal assistant and I purposely didn’t write swine because I was in the mood to fuck with her. Clarification it is swine, shouldn’t have said demented minds twice. Or whatever else I did wrong. It’s fun I like it. I’m fired. Thank you Morrissey
      She’s knows the lyrics as I’m not Morrissey person I’m just an assistant. Swine, swine, swine.
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Re: vehicles hemrorn

[/QUOTE]

Dear irene,

To Morrissey my life,
      Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling
      And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel my pain
      Just smile back

I’m looking after him Irene.

Kate2828
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Truth hurts. Grow up.
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      i dont know who you are kate2828 even less know what you write about
      doubt very much you do
      but dont address me in the first person ever

anyway off to clean the lavs
      you ever thought of doing something useful

irene

5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      [NEVER NEVER dear me again you nutjob

ireneQUOTE=Anonymous;1986670720]Truth hurts. Grow up.[/QUOTE]
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous

If you say so. And by the way since you are cleaning the lavs, I have to do my dishes so can you please turn your head upside down so I can perform doing my dishes and continue mopping my floors. I need your head as a brillo pad. And I need your head upside down to clean my microwave too as it’s been awhile.

Regards,
      Kate2828
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      You sound like a very dirty girl, Kate2828. Don't clean anything.
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      At least i have a MOP FULL on my head
      BRILLO or not

irene
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      What are your pubes like?
    10. S.P.M.
      S.P.M.
      Dear Kate, I feel like we are friends.Thankyou Kate for your support, for your loyalty to me.Means such a lot,please keep me in mind kate. x M.
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I object insistently. INSISTENTLY.
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous

I object Incessantly.

Regards,
      Kate2828
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I don’t have any friends. Friends are headaches.
      Who are you?

The only one I support is Morrissey. I would be his friend but he doesn’t even know I exist. Because he is not a headache. He is precious. You are not Morrissey, cause I know, yes I know. You are not even going to tell me who you are anyway, so I’m just going to sing because I can’t sing, but then I’m going to try to sing baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, la, la, la, la ,la.
      I have to rewrite the rest of the lyrics cause Justin Bieber is more ambitious than me. I just wish I was as sophisticated as he and his rhymes to compose baby eighteen times.

But the world is a mess anyway. Is this line the strongest I will ever sing? Are there higher planes of non-belonging? I am too alone in the world.
      I have no doubt of my own place in “Trouble Loves Me,” on nodding terms with famous graveyards -- my heart not much use to me or anyone else. Let me live before I die.

On stage I sing, “so please fulfil me / somebody kill me” and the attempt not to comply jumps a thousand hurdles.

Regards,
      Kate2828
    14. David Francis
      David Francis
      I too thought the security staffed acted vile,maybe Morrissey should have stopped the show at one point to stop the fans being treated like shit.I was in contact with the Daily Mirror all week to try and get the story about show and event security treating us fans so badly.I had film of the worse treatment on stage, i also had it confirmed by the Paladium itself that the security acted vile,they were even abusive to the Paladium staff.Unfortunately the editor decided to not run the story after even getting a statement off the Morrissey management.....Sorry I Tried.
    15. southpawlord
      southpawlord
      I have to thank Morrissey for playing Come Back To Camden.:thumb: I think it was the first time on this tour that this song was played.:rolleyes: What a nice way to finish this tour.:guitar:
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Second time ever, and on this tour. He played it in Dublin on the second night of the Vicar Street gigs.