London - Palladium (Aug. 8, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / Irish Blood, English Heart / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Action Is My Middle Name / Come Back To Camden / I Know It's Over / Scandinavia / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Satellite Of Love / The Kid's A Looker / You Have Killed Me / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Speedway / Meat is Murder // First Of The Gang To Die

set list provided by an anonymous person, from a bootleg tracklisting

Morrissey – review by Kitty Empire, The Observer. Link from an anonymous person

Last edited:
So he doesn't want a record deal anymore. Good! I hope this means he'll spare us from more medicore songs & won't be touring America. Morrissey "...I love you, I just wish you'd stay where you is" and keep your "loving mouth... shut good and proper forever".

robertboyracer

Did he play Panic?
sorry it was just shite. He has lost it. i've been going to his gigs since the mid 80s including some classic Smiths gigs (yes when real fans could get on stage and he'd actually be happy to touch them) last night he was just a poor reminder of what he used to be . am hoping it was because of the venue - not ideal. and no sympathy for nobheads trying to get on stage and touch him - we don't pay outrageous ticket prices to watch pathetic weedy kids ruin every song.

Oh get real... The security were ridiculously heavy handed but they were just carrying people out not hitting people. it was like an old fashioned moz show. and it was the very best of the 3 i saw on this tour.

"welcome to my world" were moz's first words...

The young blond girl was manhandled in a shocking way...why are they like that? thugs.

Morrissey has lost it. Sorry, he needs to pack in now. Last nights gig was flat, boring, and way too short (bollocks to whoever said above its the 'average' Moz length). he is taking the piss out of us paying hardcore fans by delivering under par, lacklustre songs, and making really stupid remarks about the Royals. Also, he was clearly pretending to reach for the fans who tried to get onstage, he didn't try that hard because funny thing, he didn't want to get involved. Its not like the good old Smiths gigs of the mid 1980s. Mind you he's a lot older now. And he doesn't want a record contract anymore? probably a good thing really seeing as he's unlikely to get one. sorry - i am a huge fan but this has to be said!

Morrissey has lost it. Sorry, he needs to pack in now. Last nights gig was flat, boring, and way too short (bollocks to whoever said above its the 'average' Moz length). he is taking the piss out of us paying hardcore fans by delivering under par, lacklustre songs, and making really stupid remarks about the Royals. Also, he was clearly pretending to reach for the fans who tried to get onstage, he didn't try that hard because funny thing, he didn't want to get involved. Its not like the good old Smiths gigs of the mid 1980s. Mind you he's a lot older now. And he doesn't want a record contract anymore? probably a good thing really seeing as he's unlikely to get one. sorry - i am a huge fan but this has to be said!

fake post.

Agreed !!!

Molly—I’ve been to the blogger’s blog and the Morrissey impersonator is not the same imposter as the initial blogger on the blog. Meaning the guy that just wrote on here is blatantly not the same person who is pretending to be Morrissey on that blog.

However I have seen you respond numerous times to the blogger Morrissey who in actuality is not the real My Baby Morrissey. However you are agreeing with CrystalGeezer. I also agree with CrystalGeezer so then Molly why are you writing to him.
I don’t know who this other Kate is as I never go on the forums. So whoever Kate Ryan is is not me, and this new blogger IS insinuating it is me and it isn’t. I don’t think Morrissey is writing that blog, and I have no idea what is going on here and I’ve not e-mailed anyone fifteen times and I don’t even know Morrissey’s e-mail addresses. I don’t have his fax machines, I don’t have his telephones and I don’t have his e-mail or his addresses. If he wanted me to have them he would have given them to me. That’s the way I see it, isn’t it?

Regards,
Kate2828

Couldn't even stay away for a day, could you?

"I'm too much in love."
Two weeks in the jar you find. I used to think it was two weeks in the Johnny 5 when I first got the video.

I love My Baby. His name is Steven Patrick Morrissey.

Could YOU live without your soul.

With Love,
Kate2828

I hear that fat parasite Pervert Paul was at this gig.

I also hear that he was used a battering ram in the Manchester riots...

Morrissey: "Today, tomorrow and forever...Jesse Tobias!"

God forbid.

Jesse is terrible.

It's the Truth.

You are so boring :barf:

"Morrissey is close to cabaret now. I visit the website because he's the greatest artist who has ever lived in my worthless opinion. But it doesn't alter the sad present reality.

Are you actually backing his decision to rip off David in the most spiteful way possible?

For what it's worth my prediction is that his next album won't even make the top 10. The new songs sound a bit predictable and he's really beginning to believe his own publicity. In 2002, he was tleling his fans '"I love you" and these days he storms out of shows three songs in, hurls them out of venues and generally shows nothing but contempt.

But if you think Jesse Tobias is an inspiring musician, I can understand you would disapprove of the so-slow criticism; on the other hand if you love Jesse, why aren't you listening to McFly or Alanis Morrissette?"

The blog merely highlights how absurd Morrissey has become. It's just a bit of fun, dear.

I don't think doing a parody blog of Mozza for a few minutes every few days is ridiculous, no. I probably spend less time on that than you continue to spend on so-low every day!

Pretending to be Morrissey? I must have blinked and missed that. Kate what'sherface has been sending me 15 emails a day begging me to reply, as she 'knows' I am Morrissey, so I sent her a one-line email saying, "please continue the wonderful work - because you must" signed M, for a cheap laugh. That's the closest I've come to pretending to be him!"

This is written by the same person who writes the fake blog. Yes, Uncle Skinny, I said I wouldn't post here again, before you mention my IP address - but the fact that people are actually falling for it all is pathetic.

Wanker Boy, a question: why are you cowardly hiding behind an anonymous label. So full of shite you are!

You are not the author of the blog, nor have you sent me any emails for a 'cheap laugh.' Keep dreaming, dull boy!

Kate Ryan

Last edited:
"Morrissey is close to cabaret now. I visit the website because he's the greatest artist who has ever lived in my worthless opinion. But it doesn't alter the sad present reality.

Are you actually backing his decision to rip off David in the most spiteful way possible?

For what it's worth my prediction is that his next album won't even make the top 10. The new songs sound a bit predictable and he's really beginning to believe his own publicity. In 2002, he was tleling his fans '"I love you" and these days he storms out of shows three songs in, hurls them out of venues and generally shows nothing but contempt.

But if you think Jesse Tobias is an inspiring musician, I can understand you would disapprove of the so-slow criticism; on the other hand if you love Jesse, why aren't you listening to McFly or Alanis Morrissette?"

The blog merely highlights how absurd Morrissey has become. It's just a bit of fun, dear.

I don't think doing a parody blog of Mozza for a few minutes every few days is ridiculous, no. I probably spend less time on that than you continue to spend on so-low every day!

Pretending to be Morrissey? I must have blinked and missed that. Kate what'sherface has been sending me 15 emails a day begging me to reply, as she 'knows' I am Morrissey, so I sent her a one-line email saying, "please continue the wonderful work - because you must" signed M, for a cheap laugh. That's the closest I've come to pretending to be him!"

This is written by the same person who writes the fake blog. Yes, Uncle Skinny, I said I wouldn't post here again, before you mention my IP address - but the fact that people are actually falling for it all is pathetic.

By the way, I know you are full of shit. Because I received six emails from the web address Moz uses on the blog and not just one.

What a silly loser you are. Cowardly too.

Kate Ryan

Last edited:
By the way, I know you are full of shit. Because I received six emails from the web address Moz uses on the blog and not just one.

What a silly loser you are. Cowardly too.

-Kate Ryan

Let's just settle this, before it gets even more boring. Nobody cares if you e-mailed Steven or if Steven e-mailed you. Nobody cares if you were exchanging e-mails with somebody pretending to be Steven and nobody cares if Steven has a blog.

Steven hasn't put out a decent album in about fourteen years and nobody cares about him, or his impersonators or, indeed, you.

Thanks.

Let's just settle this, before it gets even more boring. Nobody cares if you e-mailed Steven or if Steven e-mailed you. Nobody cares if you were exchanging e-mails with somebody pretending to be Steven and nobody cares if Steven has a blog.

Steven hasn't put out a decent album in about fourteen years and nobody cares about him, or his impersonators or, indeed, you.

Thanks.

I sympathize entirely with what you are saying: he is rather dull & growing progressively more so as the days pass.

Just don't pretend to be the blogger or the person who sent me 'one email.' That's just rubbish. You must care at least a bit about silly Morrissey and his stupid blog if you are bothering to comment here on those very subjects.

You're right, it has gotten intolerably boring. I know. If you read my final email to Morrissey you'll see that I was the one who broke off communication with him. And I wasn't very nice about it. Thankfully, I no longer feel bad about it.

Kate Ryan

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom