London - O2 Arena (Nov. 29, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / Smiler With Knife / The Bullfighter Dies / Trouble Loves Me / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Meat Is Murder / Scandinavia / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / I'm Not A Man / Speedway // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by @mswro2012 / Twitter, link posted by Hand in Hand-Shoe.

Last edited:
Re: Morrissey - O2 Arena, London, 29 November 2014 - Kitty's Post Show Ruminations

Thanks for an excellent, balanced review which shows that even hardcore 'fans' can retain some perpsective.

The O2 Arena is a soulless cavern and hardly conducive to Morrissey's art. Playing there is a 2 fingers from Morrissey to anyone in the 'cheap seats'. And no, it didn't sell out. Last night in Dublin he again failed to provide side screens for those in the cheap seats at the back, just as he did at the Manchester arena in 2012. They were only there at the o2 because they're a fixture of the venue. He doesn't give a toss about the 'customer experience' as he thinks his mere appearance and vocal performance is enough. In a small theatre, that's ok, but in a large arena, it's seriously taking the piss. He could at least arrange a walkway out into the floor audience so he projects his 'star persona' further. Y'know, like Robbie Willaims and Beyonce and all the rest of the Arena Herd Entertainers.

best
BB

Big screens are not at all necessary in the Dublin 3 Arena. It's not a long hall venue, so the stage isn't a million miles away from the cheap seats.

They call him "A quintessential troll, an unmistakable icon…"

http://www.clashmusic.com/reviews/live-report-morrissey-at-the-o2-arena-london

Morrissey’s deliberately inflammatory remarks may have called his character into question on many occasions, and his click-bait tendencies can cause even the most ardent fan to despair.

'In this Internet age, Morrissey is the quintessential troll'

http://www.clashmusic.com/reviews/live-report-morrissey-at-the-o2-arena-london

Presumably, you also find it 'a bit odd' that Morrissey composes songs about 'other people's children', including those who were murdered by child predators? "Suffer Little Childen". Or Morrissey's obsession with events around the birth of Kate Middleton's child in a private hospital?...

Game. Set. Match.

best
BB

Wasant " suffer little children " a tribute and a heart felt pain 2 those poor children murdered?

As for kate middleton, if u dont take his words on face value and actually delve deeper into meanings ect is he not saying words 2 the affect that its WRONG, HORRIBLE 2 dine on foods of liver "foods" wereby the poor animals suffer horendoues existences, and his objections are 2 a royal family that fox hunt and causes unimaginable pain and suffering 2 INNOCENT creatures!

As 4 tax evasion you bet your life morrissey is WRITE 2 avoid paying tax in this country, when the goverment waste and abuse and take the piss out of tax payers money!
I avoid paying tax in the uk, you bet your life I do, im not paying a SINGLE PENNY 2 these people, NOTHING!
I will give it 2 the poor and needy and children who need it ect but NOT 2 the goverment!

Oh and while im on, im refusing 2 buy a TV licence when they use these funds 2 cover up child abuse!

Nope not doing it!

Last edited:

Wasant " suffer little children " a tribute and a heart felt pain 2 those poor children murdered?

As for kate middleton, if u dont take his words on face value and actually delve deeper into meanings ect is he not saying words 2 the affect that its WRONG, HORRIBLE 2 dine on foods of liver "foods" wereby the poor animals suffer horendoues existences, and his objections are 2 a royal family that fox hunt and causes unimaginable pain and suffering 2 INNOCENT creatures!

As 4 tax evasion you bet your life morrissey is WRITE 2 avoid paying tax in this country, when the goverment waste and abuse and take the piss out of tax payers money!
I avoid paying tax in the uk, you bet your life I do, im not paying a SINGLE PENNY 2 these people, NOTHING!
I will give it 2 the poor and needy and children who need it ect but NOT 2 the goverment!

Oh and while im on, im refusing 2 buy a TV licence when they use these funds 2 cover up child abuse!

Nope not doing it!

Welcome back! Nice to read your take on things. Thought you'd 'retired'.

On 'tax evasion'. That's fine, but what does he do with the money he saves from not being a UK Tax Payer? Does he gift it to animal rights organisations or UK Repubican Parties? Or does he just use it for an OTT lavish 'rock star' lifestyle. Russell Brand just got a load of crap for spending £70,000 a year on renting a gaff in London. But if he pays UK taxes, that's nobodies business as he's paid his share and so has a right to comment on how/where it's spent. If Morrissey isn't actually paying personal taxes to the UK Treasury, I'm struggling to understand why his views on tax-funded Royals matter. In fact, the song 'Royals' by Lorde springs to mind. Why wouod anyone care what a multi-millionaire middle-age tax exile has to say about the UK? You can find loads of those eejits on the Daily Telegraph Ex-Patriot pages writing their bilious comments from golf courses in Spain and bars in Thailand, moaning about how they had to leave the UK because of 'immigration' without seeing the irony of their situation.

I agree on 'Suffer Little Children'.

As for Kate Middleton's hunting fetish. Is Morrissey helping to fund anti-hunt campaigns in the UK with the money he saves from his foreign resident tax status? Or is he now a UK resident for tax? Hardly irrelevant questions given he comes onstage with the UK Queen as his opening imagery. From Alain Delon & Derek Jarman to crass YouTube videos. How the images for TQID have changed over the years. And not for the better!

best
BB

Welcome back! Nice to read your take on things. Thought you'd 'retired'.

On 'tax evasion'. That's fine, but what does he do with the money he saves from not being a UK Tax Payer? Does he gift it to animal rights organisations or UK Repubican Parties? Or does he just use it for an OTT lavish 'rock star' lifestyle. Russell Brand just got a load of crap for spending £70,000 a year on renting a gaff in London. But if he pays UK taxes, that's nobodies business as he's paid his share and so has a right to comment on how/where it's spent. If Morrissey isn't actually paying personal taxes to the UK Treasury, I'm struggling to understand why his views on tax-funded Royals matter. In fact, the song 'Royals' by Lorde springs to mind. Why wouod anyone care what a multi-millionaire middle-age tax exile has to say about the UK? You can find loads of those eejits on the Daily Telegraph Ex-Patriot pages writing their bilious comments from golf courses in Spain and bars in Thailand, moaning about how they had to leave the UK because of 'immigration' without seeing the irony of their situation.

I agree on 'Suffer Little Children'.

As for Kate Middleton's hunting fetish. Is Morrissey helping to fund anti-hunt campaigns in the UK with the money he saves from his foreign resident tax status? Or is he now a UK resident for tax? Hardly irrelevant questions given he comes onstage with the UK Queen as his opening imagery. From Alain Delon & Derek Jarman to crass YouTube videos. How the images for TQID have changed over the years. And not for the better!

best
BB

Thanks for the welcome back!

Well no Ive not quite retired Just yet ! , you have all got 2 suffer me a little while longer! lol :)
And Ive not been banned yet anyways, and I feel this probably my destiney 2 join the merry men of infamous banned members!
MIDNITE - BANNED ! LOL :)

Well Ok you have raised some good points ! as usuall !

Just one point 2 add , morrissey does do a lot 2 highlight the issues of animal cruelty, in fact he even uses quite graphic video footage of the way animals are treated within the farming industry, in his concerts.
But theres even people complainting about this, but I think hes RIGHT 2 use this footage, people are left in the wilderness and havent a clue about how these farm yard animals are treated, if you kept domstic pets in the same way and conditions you would be rightly prosecuted for animal cruelty, but farm yard animals have a completely different set of rules that govern there welfare.

Theres nothing wrong in rearing goats and cattle ect for milk as long as its done PROPERLY and kindly and the animals are treated with care and respect and NOT treated as there are now were these poor intellelegent creatures suffer the most horrendous existance imaginable all throughout there sad lives were they scream in pain and suffering ect :(
This terrible cruelty needs exposed!!!

In fact Im going 2 try and ensure that the way these animals are treated is taught 2 very young children in schools ect so that these new age children can make change ! and put an end 2 this suffering ! :)

Well no Ive not quite retired Just yet ! , you have all got 2 suffer me a little while longer! lol :)
And Ive not been banned yet anyways, and I feel this probably my destiney 2 join the merry men of infamous banned members!

Just one point 2 add , morrissey does do a lot 2 highlight the issues of animal cruelty, in fact he even uses quite graphic video footage of the way animals are treated within the farming industry, in his concerts.
But theres even people complainting about this, but I think hes RIGHT 2 use this footage, people are left in the wilderness and havent a clue about how these farm yard animals are treated, if you kept domstic pets in the same way and conditions you would be rightly prosecuted for animal cruelty, but farm yard animals have a completely different set of rules that govern there welfare.

Theres nothing wrong in rearing goats and cattle ect for milk as long as its done PROPERLY and kindly and the animals are treated with care and respect and NOT treated as there are now were these poor intellelegent creatures suffer the most horrendous existance imaginable all throughout there sad lives were they scream in pain and suffering ect :(

In fact Im going 2 try and ensure that the way these animals are treated is taught 2 very young children in schools ect so that these new age children can make change ! and put an end 2 this suffering ! :)

I do accept that Morrissey is one of the few artists even attempting to grapple with these painful issues, but he needs to realise that serving 'cheese goujons' on his o2 animal welfare menu was a mistake. If Meat Is Murder, Milk Is Murder and Cheese is the corpse:

Milk Of Human Kindness Denied To Dairy Cows

"Gary Francione, Distinguished Professor of Law at Rutgers, has famously said, “There is probably more suffering in a glass of milk than a pound of steak.”"

"The vast majority of the nation’s cheap hamburger meat comes from the bodies of these “spent” dairy cows."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesmcw...to-dairy-cows/

Again, delighted that you've returned. Sadly, Skylarker & Viva Hate have retired....

best
BB

I do accept that Morrissey is one of the few artists even attempting to grapple with these painful issues, but he needs to realise that serving 'cheese goujons' on his o2 animal welfare menu was a mistake. If Meat Is Murder, Milk Is Murder and Cheese is the corpse:

Milk Of Human Kindness Denied To Dairy Cows

"Gary Francione, Distinguished Professor of Law at Rutgers, has famously said, “There is probably more suffering in a glass of milk than a pound of steak.”"

"The vast majority of the nation’s cheap hamburger meat comes from the bodies of these “spent” dairy cows."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesmcw...to-dairy-cows/

Again, delighted that you've returned. Sadly, Skylarker & Viva Hate have retired....

best
BB
I absolutely agrea about the mass production of milk within moderen day farming methods.

The poor sows are kept pregnant all there lives in order to produce totally unnatural amounts of milk, there routinely pumped full of anti biotics when they havent even got any infections, force fed growth hormones, there teats are often sore and infected and they often experiences severe pain when being milked via machines, are kept in cramped filthy conditions ect ect ect

If goats / cattle are allowed 2 roam freely and naturally in grass meadows and yellow buttercups and not subjected 2 the disgusting treatments as mentioned above, and they kindly allow us to have a little bit of there milk now n then, then this would not cause any suffering .
There are farms like this thank goodness .

But I tend 2 use goats milk or esle soya milk these days.

I wouldnt be surprised if skylaker and viva hate make a re-appearance back on the forum at some time in the near future! :paranoid:

MIDNITE, it's wonderful to see you again.

Please be careful when talking to BrummieBoy, he's gone to the dark side and I'm struggling to drag him back from the brink.
I don't know if you're a religious woman, but if you are then I urge you to keep him in your prayers.
He may need an intervention, and I see a 'Prayer Circle for BrummieBoy' thread on the horizon.

I hope you won't get banned. I'm looking forward to reading your posts over the coming days and weeks, and with any luck; years.
Without fail, each post is filled to the brim with wisdom, truthfulness, and warmth; and after reading them I step away from the laptop with a smile etched onto my face.
A rarity in these bleak months after the passing of my beloved pooch, Toby, aged 18.

As a fellow animal lover, I know you can understand the distress I feel right at this moment, and empathise with my situation. Perhaps your heart is breaking a little bit too. If it is, I appreciate it, but I don't wish for you to become too upset. Because that would only make me feel worse.

My first recourse was to submit to an unrestrained, blissful rage, which I know was not conducive to my good mental health. Don't you ever feel a longing to kick someone when you're down though? Wouldn't it etch a smile onto your face? If only for a fleeting moment, before you succumbed to the usual feelings of regret and guilt.

I wanted to drag BrummieBoy down to my level, to cope with my loss. But my dog died way back in March so I may just be using that as an excuse. I could have been suffering from unresolved grief, unbeknownst to myself, and this is how it manifested itself. I haven't figured that out yet. I also haven't decided whether I should aid BrummieBoy and pray for him; or if I should destroy him. What do you think? I'm in sore need of your guidance.

You and I could pump him full of Xanex to keep him in a docile state while we take over the forum, for instance. Or would that be awful? But don't you ever feel that urge to do terrible things? To destroy? It is an internal conflict with which we constantly struggle throughout our lives. I'm certain you will appreciate the philosophy of that statement. You often provide reassurance on this forum, with many titbits and philosophical utterances which we absorb, and from then on continue to carry around with us in our subconscious. For that, you must surely be Heaven sent. I would be honoured if some of my words were to touch you in the same way. You have brought Grace, to more than one person, not just me. Of this I have little doubt.

An unsettling amount of the people on this forum are very sick, but more often than not you have had remedial qualities. You provide much needed balance, clarity, and compassion. You are undeniably an Angel. I wonder if you have considered a degree in Psychology? Or have you already completed your studies?

You should nevertheless be known as Professor MIDNITE, PhD, even if you don't officially have those initials after your name; because what are degrees anyway? Just worthless pieces of paper. You have done more than enough to earn those initials. The ineffable MORRISSEY never pursued higher education, and he has done all right for himself. He is not a PhD, but instead he holds the supreme title of G.O.D. (if you're a religious woman and I've offended you with that ~possibly~ blasphemous statement then I sincerely apologise. Unlike others on this forum, I respect people's religious beliefs.)

I have had a change of heart concerning MORRISSEY, you see. In the past, when in self-destruct mode, I was vitriolic towards him. Full of spite and bitterness; which was no doubt a very unhealthy attitude. I then had a reawakening and discovered that my love for The Great Man is unconditional. Ever since I was a 16 year old boy, flailing my arms along to early Smiths hits, to the present day. It is unshakeable and all-consuming. I will still be flailing my arms aged 80. I think you will be too. Perhaps we could do it together, whilst pushing our zimmer-frames :)! In that old persons' home I will catch you if you topple over while you flail, as you have caught me on this forum more than once!

MORRISSEY's new music is wonderful, but so is most of his music. As for his 'controversial' statements - I don't care! He could say "Mozambiguous should be killed by a pack of hungry wolves", and I would forgive him. He could have Weapons of Mass Destruction, with his finger on the button, threatening to blow up the planet, and I would support his choice. I would listen to 'Ask' as the black billows of smoke obscured the red sky. And as the windows in the houses shattered, and the corpses began to scatter all around me, I would say "thank you Morrissey" with my final breath. Because in my eyes, he can do no wrong, and nobody on this forum could ever change my mind. Not the dictatorial and negatively biased owner, the vindictive moderators, the solipsist posters: NOBODY!

The only person who could change that would be Morrissey himself. If I met him in a Los Angeles bar, and he said to me: "Mozambiguous, I command you to hate me", I would say "MORRISSEY, I really do not want to do that, but for you I will do anything. So yes, I will hate you, if that is what you request". Other than that, NOTHING could make me feel differently. Certainly not the maniacs on this forum. Not even the spirit of my departed and much-missed pet pooch Toby.

Are any of the posters here capable of writing anything which approaches the beauty of "I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday"? No, they are not! Are they able to do anything other than pretend to find fault with Morrissey's humorous, supposedly 'controversial' statements? The evidence doesn't suggest so! They twist his words out of all proportion, and say much worse things themselves! However they don't have a 30 year musical legacy to back up their pronouncements. Only their bitterness, jealousy, and emptiness. In other words, they are inconsequential. BrummieBoy was the only one with a touch of literariness about him, but I have been disappointed in his conduct and the alliances he's made and he is now dead to me. The rest of the people here are without worth! I won't even lower myself to give them a lashing with my acid tongue, because they are beneath contempt.

I'm undecided on what to do henceforth about the late BrummieBoy. Should I put him out of his half-dead misery, or grant him some mercy and the opportunity for a resurrection? Do I allow the orgasmic rage to wash over me, and overflow, or must I attempt some self-control? Shall I decimate him? Calling Sister MIDNITE: what should I do about my nightmare!? One thing is for sure: anyone who consistently insults MORRISSEY is part of a swivel-eyed sub-species. And if I ever see ANY of them at one of Morrissey's evangelical life-changing/life-saving rock concerts I will be reporting STRAIGHT to Julia to ensure that they're escorted promptly from the building! Let us see how garrulous they are then, whilst getting their collars felt by a 300lb security guard. Most likely they'll keep schtum like the impotent dweebs they are! Right, too! Because if I heard them giving attitude and back-chat then I may be forced to get heavy-handed myself. Morrissey's majestic and tender evenings are solely for humans who need to be loved, not sub-species who need to be escorted from the building. They don't deserve to be in the same vicinity as the man. Frankly, I'm not too keen on being that near to them either. And I will allow nothing to ruin the ecstasy of a Morrissey show for me, NOTHING!

MIDNITE, thank you for returning, and please continue to brighten and purify this septic forum with your enthusiasm, light-heartedness, generosity towards animals, and general goodwill.
I wish you only the best, along with an extended, productive, and enjoyable stay.
God Bless You!
MIDNITE's #1 admirer
'Mozambiguous'

Last edited:

Please be careful when talking to BrummieBoy, he's gone to the dark side and I'm struggling to drag him back from the brink.
I don't know if you're a religious woman, but if you are then I urge you to keep him in your prayers.
He may need an intervention, and I see a 'Prayer Circle for BrummieBoy' thread on the horizon.

I hope you won't get banned. I'm looking forward to reading your posts over the coming days and weeks, and with any luck; years.
Without fail, each post is filled to the brim with wisdom, truthfulness, and warmth; and after reading them I step away from the laptop with a smile etched onto my face.
A rarity in these bleak months after the passing of my beloved pooch, Toby, aged 18.

As a fellow animal lover, I know you can understand the distress I feel right at this moment, and empathise with my situation. Perhaps your heart is breaking a little bit too. If it is, I appreciate it, but I don't wish for you to become too upset. Because that would only make me feel worse.

My first recourse was to submit to an unrestrained, blissful rage, which I know was not conducive to my good mental health. Don't you ever feel a longing to kick someone when you're down though? Wouldn't it etch a smile onto your face? If only for a fleeting moment, before you succumbed to the usual feelings of regret and guilt.

I wanted to drag BrummieBoy down to my level, to cope with my loss. But my dog died way back in March so I may just be using that as an excuse. I could have been suffering from unresolved grief, unbeknownst to myself, and this is how it manifested itself. I haven't figured that out yet. I also haven't decided whether I should aid BrummieBoy and pray for him; or if I should destroy him. What do you think? I'm in sore need of your guidance.

You and I could pump him full of Xanex to keep him in a docile state while we take over the forum, for instance. Or would that be awful? But don't you ever feel that urge to do terrible things? To destroy? It is an internal conflict with which we constantly struggle throughout our lives. I'm certain you will appreciate the philosophy of that statement. You often provide reassurance on this forum, with many titbits and philosophical utterances which we absorb, and from then on continue to carry around with us in our subconscious. For that, you must surely be Heaven sent. I would be honoured if some of my words were to touch you in the same way. You have brought Grace, to more than one person, not just me. Of this I have little doubt.

An unsettling amount of the people on this forum are very sick, but more often than not you have had remedial qualities. You provide much needed balance, clarity, and compassion. You are undeniably an Angel. I wonder if you have considered a degree in Psychology? Or have you already completed your studies?

You should nevertheless be known as Professor MIDNITE, PhD, even if you don't officially have those initials after your name; because what are degrees anyway? Just worthless pieces of paper. You have done more than enough to earn those initials. The ineffable MORRISSEY never pursued higher education, and he has done all right for himself. He is not a PhD, but instead he holds the supreme title of G.O.D. (if you're a religious woman and I've offended you with that ~possibly~ blasphemous statement then I sincerely apologise. Unlike others on this forum, I respect people's religious beliefs.)

I have had a change of heart concerning MORRISSEY, you see. In the past, when in self-destruct mode, I was vitriolic towards him. Full of spite and bitterness; which was no doubt a very unhealthy attitude. I then had a reawakening and discovered that my love for The Great Man is unconditional. Ever since I was a 16 year old boy, flailing my arms along to early Smiths hits, to the present day. It is unshakeable and all-consuming. I will still be flailing my arms aged 80. I think you will be too. Perhaps we could do it together, whilst pushing our zimmer-frames :)! In that old persons' home I will catch you if you topple over while you flail, as you have caught me on this forum more than once!

MORRISSEY's new music is wonderful, but so is most of his music. As for his 'controversial' statements - I don't care! He could say "Mozambiguous should be killed by a pack of hungry wolves", and I would forgive him. He could have Weapons of Mass Destruction, with his finger on the button, threatening to blow up the planet, and I would support his choice. I would listen to 'Ask' as the black billows of smoke obscured the red sky. And as the windows in the houses shattered, and the corpses began to scatter all around me, I would say "thank you Morrissey" with my final breath. Because in my eyes, he can do no wrong, and nobody on this forum could ever change my mind. Not the dictatorial and negatively biased owner, the vindictive moderators, the solipsist posters: NOBODY!

The only person who could change that would be Morrissey himself. If I met him in a Los Angeles bar, and he said to me: "Mozambiguous, I command you to hate me", I would say "MORRISSEY, I really do not want to do that, but for you I will do anything. So yes, I will hate you, if that is what you request". Other than that, NOTHING could make me feel differently. Certainly not the maniacs on this forum. Not even the spirit of my departed and much-missed pet pooch Toby.

Are any of the posters here capable of writing anything which approaches the beauty of "I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday"? No, they are not! Are they able to do anything other than pretend to find fault with Morrissey's humorous, supposedly 'controversial' statements? The evidence doesn't suggest so! They twist his words out of all proportion, and say much worse things themselves! However they don't have a 30 year musical legacy to back up their pronouncements. Only their bitterness, jealousy, and emptiness. In other words, they are inconsequential. BrummieBoy was the only one with a touch of literariness about him, but I have been disappointed in his conduct and the alliances he's made and he is now dead to me. The rest of the people here are without worth! I won't even lower myself to give them a lashing with my acid tongue, because they are beneath contempt.

I'm undecided on what to do henceforth about the late BrummieBoy. Should I put him out of his half-dead misery, or grant him some mercy and the opportunity for a resurrection? Do I allow the orgasmic rage to wash over me, and overflow, or must I attempt some self-control? Shall I decimate him? Calling Sister MIDNITE: what should I do about my nightmare!? One thing is for sure: anyone who consistently insults MORRISSEY is part of a swivel-eyed sub-species. And if I ever see ANY of them at one of Morrissey's evangelical life-changing/life-saving rock concerts I will be reporting STRAIGHT to Julia to ensure that they're escorted promptly from the building! Let us see how garrulous they are then, whilst getting their collars felt by a 300lb security guard. Most likely they'll keep schtum like the impotent dweebs they are! Right, too! Because if I heard them giving attitude and back-chat then I may be forced to get heavy-handed myself. Morrissey's majestic and tender evenings are solely for humans who need to be loved, not sub-species who need to be escorted from the building. They don't deserve to be in the same vicinity as the man. Frankly, I'm not too keen on being that near to them either. And I will allow nothing to ruin the ecstasy of a Morrissey show for me, NOTHING!

MIDNITE, thank you for returning, and please continue to brighten and purify this septic forum with your enthusiasm, light-heartedness, generosity towards animals, and general goodwill.
I wish you only the best, along with an extended, productive, and enjoyable stay.
God Bless You!
MIDNITE's #1 admirer
'Mozambiguous'

thank you verry murch

MIDNITE

God Bless You!
MIDNITE's #1 admirer
'Mozambiguous'

Do you really think we can be fooled?

Its chrystal clear who u REALLY are!
The way people write cannot be fooled by using a different ID, and if im right, which I think I am, , I dont hold any real answers nor giuldance 4 you in relation 2 BrummieBoy, U yourself as a mirrored reflection of him, is the only one capable of praying for or destroying him! search within yourself, there and only there will the truth be revealed!

Ive said this before that Im more than happy 2 reveal my tru life ID 2 certain people on this forum that I feel I can trust, not that there is any big secret that im hiding or anything, I just prefer 2 keep myself and my life private as do the vast majority of other members.

Ive got a fantastic website up (you would all be very surprised!) , Im on u-tube - yes I am ! everything Ive ever said on this forum is the truth! well 2 the best of my ability !
And just 4 the record, I use one and only one ID user name on this forum, in fact Ive only ever used 2 IDs in my entire life!
Im MIDNITE and no one else!

Not responding anymore !!!! :)

Do you really think we can be fooled?

Its chrystal clear who u REALLY are!
The way people write cannot be fooled by using a different ID, and if im right, which I think I am, , I dont hold any real answers nor giuldance 4 you in relation 2 BrummieBoy, U yourself as a mirrored reflection of him, is the only one capable of praying for or destroying him! search within yourself, there and only there will the truth be revealed!

Ive said this before that Im more than happy 2 reveal my tru life ID 2 certain people on this forum that I feel I can trust, not that there is any big secret that im hiding or anything, I just prefer 2 keep myself and my life private as do the vast majority of other members.

Ive got a fantastic website up (you would all be very surprised!) , Im on u-tube - yes I am ! everything Ive ever said on this forum is the truth! well 2 the best of my ability !
And just 4 the record, I use one and only one ID user name on this forum, in fact Ive only ever used 2 IDs in my entire life!
Im MIDNITE and no one else!

Not responding anymore !!!! :)

See CG, you're wrong when you claim I'm MIDNITE.

I'm not. Will you drop it please now?

kthk
BB

Tags
gig review louderthanwar morrissey o2 london
Back
Top Bottom