London - O2 Arena (Nov. 29, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / Smiler With Knife / The Bullfighter Dies / Trouble Loves Me / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Meat Is Murder / Scandinavia / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / I'm Not A Man / Speedway // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by @mswro2012 / Twitter, link posted by Hand in Hand-Shoe.

Last edited:
missjemh
55 minutes ago
So this happened tonight!! @domrho83 #morrissey #morrisseytour2014 #moz #o2 #thesmiths #worldpeaceisnoneofyourbusiness

10817830_610249445768211_1671326819_n.jpg

B3ptj_ACIAAZMPn.jpg

Last edited:

- - - Updated - - -

SomeDizzyWhore ‏@sumdizzywhore · 5m5 minutes ago
Photoset: intlplayboy: ticket2175: Morrissey at The 02 Arena by Jim Dyson Morrissey http://tmblr.co/ZjdAbw1WpQCIR

proxy.jpg

(cheaps)kate ‏@katemonnelly · 10m10 minutes ago
“@TheO2: What a privilege to have #morrissey here tonight! #MorrisseyattheO2 #MorrisseyTour2014 ” crying

B3oxME4IIAAv36V.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dumb, Anonymous. It had his highest debut ever at 11. NOBODY sells albums anymore. There has been one million seller (IN TOTAL!) this year & it was Taylor Swift. If you're throwing album sales at Morrissey you willfully have an ax to grind, or you literally don't know the perimeters of the business now. Either way is unacceptable.

IN a world where Ed Sheeran can expect to sell out Wembley Stadium 3 nights running nothing in the music business is prone to comparaisons. That's the stadium. Wembley Stadium. For 3 nights

I therefore think the boring Ginger f*** may have sold over a million in the UK singing his songs about Lego Houses and whatever else he does. Its a mystery...

I expect him and Taylor to duet soon

The funny thing about you, Johnny Barleycorn, is that you claim that you're here to "challenge Morrissey", but every time somebody challenges you, you simply disappear from the thread.

Two days ago this happened again (http://www.morrissey-solo.com/conte...wburg-(Nov-26-2014)-post-show?page=4#comments). Well, let's try again:

Why do you feel that you have to call him out? Do you think that he reads your posts? I can assure you that he doesn't. Frankly, the whole idea is quite delusional. What do you think would happen if you just stopped?

Do you think that you're actually achieving something? You're just somebody posting on an Internet forum. I mean, Morrissey doesn't read your posts. Honestly, nobody cares.

Why can't you just admit that you don't know why you do this? That it's simply irrational behaviour that you don't really understand yourself?

Very well said. Barleycorn is a joke. He's a deluded narcissist at best and an infantile troll at worst. The amount of time he spends on this site is breathtaking. For someone who claims to hate Morrissey and wants to "challenge" him, he's here FAR more often than a lot of hardcore fans. And as for this ludicrous "challenge" nonsense, I'm not sure that the towering intellect of Barleycorn is really up to the job. Calling people out for typo's/spelling errors is more his level of insight. My personal feeling is that Barleycorn is either just a sad attention-whore or he's someone who feels rather inadequate in his everyday life so he compensates by shooting his mouth off on here and taking out his frustrations on his erstwhile hero - as Oscar said, "each man kills the thing he loves".

Came here tonight to look for reaction to the O2 gig and all I've found is trolls and bitching. It was a great gig and felt like a goodbye from Moz. This forum is very 1997. No idea why your mods just do not ban obvious trolls? I certainly won't be back as Twitter gives a stronger and truer reaction. Disappointed.

The cool people are in the pubs getting shitfaced like they should after a show, you dumbass.

Lol you troll. In that case I'd just expect a very short concert thread then. It doesn't explain why you sad wankers are spamming your bullshit all over it but you probably don't even know that yourselves anymore.

Been watching some of the clips during downtime , looks a bit of triumphal 'homecoming' imho. Really excited about Dublin now.
Idea the curse of a London gig strikes again where people are chattering amongst themselves, albeit through the new songs

Look at you Benny suddenly the tough guy, yet not even registered on here.

You posted

Pick on Johnny and you pick on me you f*****.
Let's get it on you c***, me and you gloves off name the place and I'll be there you stupid prick !
COME ON let's sort it, me and you, you stupid twat.

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

So ok Benny, register on the site and pm me. Oh wait, you won't will you as you are the typical keyboard coward. Lots of bullshit but no action.

Last edited:
The crowd only really came alive during his back catalogue.

Every artist has a right to tour their latest album but it doesn't make for as good a concert as the more well known tracks.

Had Mozza played 10-12 known tracks and 3-5 new ones it would have been awesome. The concert was ok, but not mind blowing

Tags
gig review louderthanwar morrissey o2 london

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom