London - O2 Arena (Nov. 29, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / Smiler With Knife / The Bullfighter Dies / Trouble Loves Me / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Meat Is Murder / Scandinavia / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / I'm Not A Man / Speedway // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by @mswro2012 / Twitter, link posted by Hand in Hand-Shoe.

Last edited:
But, the thing is, Jonny Barleycorn, that doesn't explain why you're here today. Why would you spend a large proportion of your life visiting and posting on a site dedicated to an artist you clearly do not like? Have you honestly got nothing better to do with your time here on earth? Do you like spending your time negatively? Or, did you love Morrissey so much in the past that you simply can't let him go? Genuinely curious.

Make me, tough guy. The credibility gap on here lies with the subject of the forum.

So you're spending all your waking hours on a forum dedicated to someone whom you feel has no credibility? You realise that this is the only life you'll ever get, right?

the arena was far from full. all the upper bowl was empty. areas in the back also.
the album had already tanked when it was pulled, selling a measly 25 000 total units.

Ssssh. You're not allowed to say that. It's too close to the truth. It was a complete sellout. Everything He touches turns to gold. He's even cured himself of cancer.

Ssssh. You're not allowed to say that. It's too close to the truth. It was a complete sellout. Everything He touches turns to gold. He's even cured himself of cancer.

Notice that all the comments re not full are from people who post anon and where clearly not there. It probably wasn't a complete sell out but still rather full for someone who you claimed was finished.

Jesus, you are easily sucked in by anon posters.

You know what Barley I am a tough guy, you would run a mile if you met me. PM me and I would be happy to meet up weasel

Johnny mate you've won that one with your finger tips pal.
Surf-arse you muppet everybody's laughing at you now you bellend

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Jesus not been on here for ages and its still full of bullshiters talking shite i mean come on keyboard f***ing warriors go f*** yourself .

- - - Updated - - -

He's not sucking it in. He was far bigger a few years ago.

Yeah he's sucking it in!

Thought he sounded excellent but the setlist was way too new album heavy, I counted at least 9, possibly 11 songs? Disappointed in just two Smiths songs

Anyone have any idea about that scuffle during ITMAAP?

Also a massive thank you to the girl who dragged me out after I'd fainted during Scandinavia. Never happened at a show before but felt awfully hot/flustered due to having next to no room. Took a breather and was fine for the rest of it.

The scuffle ? Was it Benny

Did Matt really melt down and kick the kit and if so was it in a hilarious way or in a call-that-anthony-guy-and-see-what-he's-doing-tomorrow way?

Where were you Benny?

I got kicked out by his heavies, they had a photo of me on their i-pads
I did manage to get a refund though so that's good
I had four black puddings in my groin and I planned to throw them at him during meat is tasty.
It's a blip I'll be be back for Queen and country
f*** you Tosserrey, you got lucky tonite you silly old cancerous c***, when will you die ?

I got kicked out by his heavies, they had a photo of me on their i-pads
I did manage to get a refund though so that's good
I had four black puddings in my groin and I planned to throw them at him during meat is tasty.
It's a blip I'll be be back for Queen and country
f*** you Tosserrey, you got lucky tonite you silly old cancerous c***, when will you die ?

Wow... This is not even funny. Not even your fellow psychos will laugh at this. This is just scary. Honestly, to even think of these things, let alone typing them down, suggests you're actually quite...unwell. And I'm not trying to be humorous or rude or anything. I honestly think you have some serious issues. This is not healthy behaviour, saying/thinking/planning these things.

Really Benny, don't think so somehow

Pick on Johnny and you pick on me you f*****.
Let's get it on you c***, me and you gloves off name the place and I'll be there you stupid prick !
COME ON let's sort it, me and you, you stupid twat.

Tags
gig review louderthanwar morrissey o2 london

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom