London - O2 Arena (Nov. 29, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / Smiler With Knife / The Bullfighter Dies / Trouble Loves Me / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Meat Is Murder / Scandinavia / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / I'm Not A Man / Speedway // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by @mswro2012 / Twitter, link posted by Hand in Hand-Shoe.

Last edited:
ninociglio
4 minutes ago · The O2
I like you so much better when you're naked. #morrissey #o2arena #live #London #worldpeaceisnoneofyourbusiness
10810050_1002023206495036_1725327723_n.jpg

We've already established maths isn't your strong point tonight, Surface, and now we discover you can't even spell the orifice you talk out of.

And we know your a thick c*** who thinks Morrissey is finished, look at the crowd you prick and then f*** off and think of another long diatribe that no one gives a shit about you loser.

We've already established maths isn't your strong point tonight, Surface, and now we discover you can't even spell the orifice you talk out of.

Yeah, but equally JB, we've already established that you have no credibility whatsoever with all your bullshit about providing a challenge. You simply cannot give a credible reason for your continued presence here day after day. Until you can provide a plausible explanation for the colossal amount of time you spend here, reading, writing, bickering, then I'm afraid you're just a figure of fun, love.

azz123
4 minutes ago
#moz #morrissey #thesmiths #theo2 #london #2014 #gig #concert #music #god #longlivemorrissey

10831981_1515957928686697_643391374_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Nervous Juvenile ‏@Boyafraid1 · 3m3 minutes ago
Morrissey

B3pQjMpIgAAS9kX.jpg

Brooklyn 2015 is gonna be the gig of the year.

- - - Updated - - -

Moztattoo ‏@stillill72 · 7m7 minutes ago
Oh #morrissey see this is why I love you so much. You pissed loads of people off with that set list! I thought it was fab

Now there's a great career move. Those who saw the show tonight and have not got the album already can now race to the iTunes Store, or HMV in the morning, and... not find it.

As a matter of interest, can anyone think of any other album which was pulled so soon after release? Genuine question.

Now there's a great career move. Those who saw the show tonight and have not got the album already can now race to the iTunes Store, or HMV in the morning, and... not find it.

As a matter of interest, can anyone think of any other album which was pulled so soon after release? Genuine question.

Ah ah f*** off, you are finished on here, your credibility is shot to shit, you tit end.

Thought he sounded excellent but the setlist was way too new album heavy, I counted at least 9, possibly 11 songs? Disappointed in just two Smiths songs

Anyone have any idea about that scuffle during ITMAAP?

Also a massive thank you to the girl who dragged me out after I'd fainted during Scandinavia. Never happened at a show before but felt awfully hot/flustered due to having next to no room. Took a breather and was fine for the rest of it.

Yeah, but equally JB, we've already established that you have no credibility whatsoever with all your bullshit about providing a challenge. You simply cannot give a credible reason for your continued presence here day after day. Until you can provide a plausible explanation for the colossal amount of time you spend here, reading, writing, bickering, then I'm afraid you're just a figure of fun, love.

Morrissey is a spoilt brat, who lies and deceives idiots. Such as you. I posted here the other day because of his sniping at Obama over Ferguson. Obama had nothing to do with Ferguson, legally or constitutionally. Morrissey is a fool or a liar. I suspect he's both, and as his behaviour towards the "heckler" the other night proves, he's a bullying c***, to boot.

I think that's the fifth time I've explained that here in the last few days. IQs certainly seem a lot lower around here, recently, hence, I suppose, the inexplicable love for World Peace, easily his worst album.

the arena was far from full. all the upper bowl was empty. areas in the back also.
the album had already tanked when it was pulled, selling a measly 25 000 total units.

Ah ah f*** off, you are finished on here, your credibility is shot to shit, you tit end.

Make me, tough guy. The credibility gap on here lies with the subject of the forum.

Follow up-question, equally genuine: can anyone think of any other artist or band who can attract this much attention, adoration and huge f***ing crowds without a label, management or PR people? And with the latest album pulled off the market after a mere few weeks?

Morrissey is a spoilt brat, who lies and deceives idiots. Such as you. I posted here the other day because of his sniping at Obama over Ferguson. Obama had nothing to do with Ferguson, legally or constitutionally. Morrissey is a fool or a liar. I suspect he's both, and as his behaviour towards the "heckler" the other night proves, he's a bullying c***, to boot.

I think that's the fifth time I've explained that here in the last few days. IQs certainly seem a lot lower around here, recently, hence, I suppose, the inexplicable love for World Peace, easily his worst album.

There were an awful lot of people at the 02 who would appear not to care about his view and certainly not yours. Guess why, they went to see Morrissey the artist who sings songs that they like.

Have some dignity and fade away

Tags
gig review louderthanwar morrissey o2 london
Back
Top Bottom