London - O2 Arena (Nov. 29, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / Smiler With Knife / The Bullfighter Dies / Trouble Loves Me / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Meat Is Murder / Scandinavia / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / I'm Not A Man / Speedway // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by @mswro2012 / Twitter, link posted by Hand in Hand-Shoe.

Last edited:
Not surprising...a lot of Moz traffic on twitter right now.

franklinsays
4 minutes ago
"Remember me but forget my fate." Bloody hell, Morrissey

10802664_765985406826099_536610834_n.jpg

Marcus Markou ‏@PapaSonsFilm · 16m16 minutes ago
#morrissey

B3pFrsqIAAA04dS.jpg

Elliott G Spencer ‏@ElliottGSpencer · 1m1 minute ago  Greenwich, London
#BigmouthStrikesAgain at the O2 -- Great set from #Morrissey in London this evening.

beatupcar
4 minutes ago · The O2
Just got out from seeing Morrissey. He was amazing, it was definitely an experience.

10831933_766304196772575_510967230_n.jpg

Mark ‏@jimmy_nugget · 5m5 minutes ago
Been worshipping at the alter of Morrissey from the sanctuary of a corporate box; I feel filthy

Kevin Cummins ‏@KCMANC · 10m10 minutes ago
Morrissey at the O2. London

B3pILlWCIAEe76e.jpg

Charlton Casualty ‏@MarcoCasualty · 32m32 minutes ago  Greenwich, London
Morrissey changes out of his white pyjamas for his mum’s violet blouse for the encore.

Katie Avon ‏@KatieAvon · 35m35 minutes ago
Drummer just threw his drum kit across the stage #morrissey #MorrisseyattheO2

Scott Move Tattoo ‏@scottmove · 1h1 hour ago
Too much Morrissey on the internet tonight. Lame as shit. Wafer thin, watery shit.

Anthony C ‏@Lalostuff · 1h1 hour ago
It never fails to amuse me how many Morrissey fans think every tour should be a greatest hits tour. And that every setlist should be unique.

ninociglio
4 minutes ago · The O2
I like you so much better when you're naked. #morrissey #o2arena #live #London #worldpeaceisnoneofyourbusiness
10810050_1002023206495036_1725327723_n.jpg

Adam ‏@Sublime_Sophism · 10m10 minutes ago  Greenwich, London
I have part of Morrissey's t-shirt. I'm crying outside a Costa. This was the best night of my life.

MsNewbs ‏@amynewbery · 11m11 minutes ago
Morrissey. Livid absolutely livid. Massive let down.

James Hook ‏@_JamesH93 · 11m11 minutes ago
Possibly the best gig I've ever seen. Such a pleasure to see Morrissey in the flesh.

Tim Taylor ‏@timtaylor_n16 · 12m12 minutes ago
#morrissey at the o2 tonight was a bunch of self indulgent crap. A couple of good songs and a ton of moaning

Fraser Welsh ‏@fraserwelsh86 · 18m18 minutes ago
To be honest Morrissey, I'm a little disappointed. I could have happily dealt with another half hour of hits...

Last edited:
Not surprising...a lot of Moz traffic on twitter right now.

franklinsays
4 minutes ago
"Remember me but forget my fate." Bloody hell, Morrissey

10802664_765985406826099_536610834_n.jpg

I guess that's the sight of his fans deserting him and/or providing a vital moral and intellectual challenge, right JB?

God damn that's a lot of f***ing people. :eek:

Johny Barleyspunk and Benny the Turkey f***er, take a good look at those pictures you f***ing arsholes

as you see in this photo, the sides were fairly unoccupied, as was the back. probably 2/3 full at most.

So, I heard that the following happened:

1. He accepted a bouquet of blue roses from The Rat and publicly endorsed his blog.

2. Invited The Rat on stage and sang Trouble Loves Me to him.

3. Had the band wear Following the Mozziah shirts for the encore.

This picture makes me hope a Barclays show happens someday. What a sight!

Brooklyn 2015 is gonna be the gig of the year.

- - - Updated - - -

Moztattoo ‏@stillill72 · 7m7 minutes ago
Oh #morrissey see this is why I love you so much. You pissed loads of people off with that set list! I thought it was fab

I guess that's the sight of his fans deserting him and/or providing a vital moral and intellectual challenge, right JB?

I hope you are aware that such large concerts are staged purely to show how "big" somebody is. People in three different countries paid a price for this venue in London and the other in Dublin to fill. There were also many people from abroad at this concert. Such concerts are no achievement given the piss poor view that people have further at the back and up in the sky. Such concerts are purely for the ego of the person on stage. If Barleycone claims that Morrissey is on a decline if he plays smaller venues, I surely disagree, because I used to view him giving smaller concerts as customer service. This can be doubted however if you then see that he is still giving those concerts mainly to the few people in the front row, who can be hecklers at one concert and cause the concert to be stopped ahead of time and still get priority access to the next concert.

Last edited by a moderator:
Johny Barleyspunk and Benny the Turkey f***er, take a good look at those pictures you f***ing arsholes

We've already established maths isn't your strong point tonight, Surface, and now we discover you can't even spell the orifice you talk out of.

Tags
gig review louderthanwar morrissey o2 london

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom