London - O2 Arena (Nov. 29, 2014) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Nov 29, 2014.

By davidt on Nov 29, 2014 at 10:30 PM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / Smiler With Knife / The Bullfighter Dies / Trouble Loves Me / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Meat Is Murder / Scandinavia / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / I'm Not A Man / Speedway // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by @mswro2012 / Twitter, link posted by Hand in Hand-Shoe.

Last edited: May 15, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      But, the thing is, Jonny Barleycorn, that doesn't explain why you're here today. Why would you spend a large proportion of your life visiting and posting on a site dedicated to an artist you clearly do not like? Have you honestly got nothing better to do with your time here on earth? Do you like spending your time negatively? Or, did you love Morrissey so much in the past that you simply can't let him go? Genuinely curious.
    2. Gregor Samsa
      Gregor Samsa
      So you're spending all your waking hours on a forum dedicated to someone whom you feel has no credibility? You realise that this is the only life you'll ever get, right?
    3. Chickpea
      Chickpea
      Or, perhaps, you're just unaware of the fact that Obama gave a massively disappointing speech the night the grand jury's verdict was released. THAT is what Morrissey (and many others) have been criticizing him for.
      http://www.vox.com/2014/8/18/6031197/obama-ferguson-race-speech
    4. Johnny Barleycorn
      Johnny Barleycorn
      Ssssh. You're not allowed to say that. It's too close to the truth. It was a complete sellout. Everything He touches turns to gold. He's even cured himself of cancer.
    5. Surface
      Surface
      You know what Barley I am a tough guy, you would run a mile if you met me. PM me and I would be happy to meet up weasel
    6. Surface
      Surface
      Notice that all the comments re not full are from people who post anon and where clearly not there. It probably wasn't a complete sell out but still rather full for someone who you claimed was finished.

Jesus, you are easily sucked in by anon posters.
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      no he didnt, the apologists here know no bounds. his ignorance of the workings of the American judicial system is not only total but embarrasing.
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Johnny mate you've won that one with your finger tips pal.
      Surf-arse you muppet everybody's laughing at you now you bellend

Benny-the-British-Butcher
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Jesus not been on here for ages and its still full of bullshiters talking shite i mean come on keyboard fucking warriors go fuck yourself .

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah he's sucking it in!
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      The scuffle ? Was it Benny
    11. Surface
      Surface
      Really Benny, don't think so somehow
    12. CrystalGeezer
      CrystalGeezer
      Did Matt really melt down and kick the kit and if so was it in a hilarious way or in a call-that-anthony-guy-and-see-what-he's-doing-tomorrow way?
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      ... or they could just buy it on Amazon.

Yours, if you ever released one.
    14. Alex!
      Alex!
      For the end of Speedway, yeah. Rock n Roll and all that.
    15. Kewpie
      Kewpie
      Awww, it was fantastic!!

I'll write more later.
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I got kicked out by his heavies, they had a photo of me on their i-pads
      I did manage to get a refund though so that's good
      I had four black puddings in my groin and I planned to throw them at him during meat is tasty.
      It's a blip I'll be be back for Queen and country
      Fuck you Tosserrey, you got lucky tonite you silly old cancerous cunt, when will you die ?

17. mabuk
    18. Gregor Samsa
      Gregor Samsa
      Wow... This is not even funny. Not even your fellow psychos will laugh at this. This is just scary. Honestly, to even think of these things, let alone typing them down, suggests you're actually quite...unwell. And I'm not trying to be humorous or rude or anything. I honestly think you have some serious issues. This is not healthy behaviour, saying/thinking/planning these things.
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Pick on Johnny and you pick on me you faggot.
      Let's get it on you cunt, me and you gloves off name the place and I'll be there you stupid prick !
      COME ON let's sort it, me and you, you stupid twat.

20. Eurydice
      Eurydice
      I'd love to see you fill up that venue. I bet you'd pack 'em in there. Right?