London - O2 Arena (Nov. 29, 2014) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Nov 29, 2014.

By davidt on Nov 29, 2014 at 10:30 PM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / Smiler With Knife / The Bullfighter Dies / Trouble Loves Me / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Meat Is Murder / Scandinavia / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / I'm Not A Man / Speedway // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by @mswro2012 / Twitter, link posted by Hand in Hand-Shoe.

Last edited: May 15, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Where were you Benny?
    2. docinwestchester
      docinwestchester
      Not surprising...a lot of Moz traffic on twitter right now.

franklinsays
      4 minutes ago
      "Remember me but forget my fate." Bloody hell, Morrissey

[​IMG]

Marcus Markou ‏@PapaSonsFilm · 16m16 minutes ago
      #morrissey

[​IMG]

Elliott G Spencer ‏@ElliottGSpencer · 1m1 minute ago  Greenwich, London
      #BigmouthStrikesAgain at the O2 -- Great set from #Morrissey in London this evening.

beatupcar
      4 minutes ago · The O2
      Just got out from seeing Morrissey. He was amazing, it was definitely an experience.

[​IMG]

Mark ‏@jimmy_nugget · 5m5 minutes ago
      Been worshipping at the alter of Morrissey from the sanctuary of a corporate box; I feel filthy

Kevin Cummins ‏@KCMANC · 10m10 minutes ago
      Morrissey at the O2. London

[​IMG]

Charlton Casualty ‏@MarcoCasualty · 32m32 minutes ago  Greenwich, London
      Morrissey changes out of his white pyjamas for his mum’s violet blouse for the encore.

Katie Avon ‏@KatieAvon · 35m35 minutes ago
      Drummer just threw his drum kit across the stage #morrissey #MorrisseyattheO2

Scott Move Tattoo ‏@scottmove · 1h1 hour ago
      Too much Morrissey on the internet tonight. Lame as shit. Wafer thin, watery shit.

Anthony C ‏@Lalostuff · 1h1 hour ago
      It never fails to amuse me how many Morrissey fans think every tour should be a greatest hits tour. And that every setlist should be unique.

ninociglio
      4 minutes ago · The O2
      I like you so much better when you're naked. #morrissey #o2arena #live #London #worldpeaceisnoneofyourbusiness
      [​IMG]

Adam ‏@Sublime_Sophism · 10m10 minutes ago  Greenwich, London
      I have part of Morrissey's t-shirt. I'm crying outside a Costa. This was the best night of my life.

MsNewbs ‏@amynewbery · 11m11 minutes ago
      Morrissey. Livid absolutely livid. Massive let down.

James Hook ‏@_JamesH93 · 11m11 minutes ago
      Possibly the best gig I've ever seen. Such a pleasure to see Morrissey in the flesh.

Tim Taylor ‏@timtaylor_n16 · 12m12 minutes ago
      #morrissey at the o2 tonight was a bunch of self indulgent crap. A couple of good songs and a ton of moaning

Fraser Welsh ‏@fraserwelsh86 · 18m18 minutes ago
      To be honest Morrissey, I'm a little disappointed. I could have happily dealt with another half hour of hits...
      Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Wow! He played Now My heart is full!
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I guess that's the sight of his fans deserting him and/or providing a vital moral and intellectual challenge, right JB?
    5. CrystalGeezer
      CrystalGeezer
      God damn that's a lot of fucking people. :eek:
    6. Chickpea
      Chickpea
      This picture makes me hope a Barclays show happens someday. What a sight!
    7. Surface
      Surface
      Johny Barleyspunk and Benny the Turkey Fucker, take a good look at those pictures you fucking arsholes
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Benny will be THERE, of course. Along with all the other usual suspects.
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      as you see in this photo, the sides were fairly unoccupied, as was the back. probably 2/3 full at most.
    10. FAN
      FAN
      So, I heard that the following happened:

1. He accepted a bouquet of blue roses from The Rat and publicly endorsed his blog.

2. Invited The Rat on stage and sang Trouble Loves Me to him.

3. Had the band wear Following the Mozziah shirts for the encore.
    11. markmustb1
      markmustb1
      Hope it Never happens again , but I sure was thinking the same thing !
    12. docinwestchester
      docinwestchester
      Brooklyn 2015 is gonna be the gig of the year.

- - - Updated - - -

Moztattoo ‏@stillill72 · 7m7 minutes ago
      Oh #morrissey see this is why I love you so much. You pissed loads of people off with that set list! I thought it was fab
    13. Chickpea
      Chickpea
      YES, Doc. I can feel it.

Should I start queuing now? :)

Hah! My kind of person...
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I hope you are aware that such large concerts are staged purely to show how "big" somebody is. People in three different countries paid a price for this venue in London and the other in Dublin to fill. There were also many people from abroad at this concert. Such concerts are no achievement given the piss poor view that people have further at the back and up in the sky. Such concerts are purely for the ego of the person on stage. If Barleycone claims that Morrissey is on a decline if he plays smaller venues, I surely disagree, because I used to view him giving smaller concerts as customer service. This can be doubted however if you then see that he is still giving those concerts mainly to the few people in the front row, who can be hecklers at one concert and cause the concert to be stopped ahead of time and still get priority access to the next concert.
    15. Mrsstevenpatrickmorrissey
      Mrsstevenpatrickmorrissey
      Oh wow, very beautiful pictures there, I hope Dublin can deliver the same crowd :thumb:
    16. Hand in Hand-Shoe
      Hand in Hand-Shoe
      Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    17. Mrsstevenpatrickmorrissey
      Mrsstevenpatrickmorrissey
      Was the setlist as has been for the last few gigs?? Anyone know??
    18. docinwestchester
      docinwestchester
      Max Harrison ‏@mharrison55 · 4m4 minutes ago  Greenwich, London
      Morrissey no longer wishes to live in Wapping

[​IMG]
    19. Johnny Barleycorn
      Johnny Barleycorn
      We've already established maths isn't your strong point tonight, Surface, and now we discover you can't even spell the orifice you talk out of.