London - London Palladium (Mar. 10, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / I Wish You Lonely / When You Open Your Legs / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / How Soon Is Now? / November Spawned A Monster / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Home Is A Question Mark / I Bury The Living / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / Jack The Ripper / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // The Last Of The Famous International Playboys

Setlist provided by @ConorMac1903 / Twitter, corrections by Gaetano and Famous when dead.

• Photo posted by Kevin Cummins (@KCMANC / Twitter). Link posted by Famous when dead.

At least a few fans got on stage - very heavy security though #Morrissey #LondonPalladium

42495_london-palladium.jpg
  • Morrissey - London Palladium - Saturday 10th March 2018 (53 total) - @Raph_PH / Flickr. Link posted by raphph.

42562_london-palladium5.jpg

• Image posted by @almostexact / Instagram:

“London Palladium I go where you go” #morrissey #morrisseytour2018

42497_london-palladium3.jpg

Last edited:
Crowd were so bad.... couldn’t breath without someone having an issue with it- stay home and listen through headphones ffs!

1st time 1991, 2nd 2005, tonight may of eclipsed both and our man saved november for the end <3 xxxx

I have a vid but no idea how to post, lots of love, t

Sleep on and dream of love.

Top top top Moz gig. Proper old skool with fans on the stage. His mum was in the Royal box.

No casuals there tonight. Met some beautiful people inside and outside
Viva Moz viva his

Just wish he'd play more intimate venues as just shook Matt Walker's hand and told him great gig.

He replied pleasure.

I said the pleasure the privilege was mine

We both chortled

You would know FWD, when was the last time someone actually made it on stage? Has anyone recently?

Quite a few made it on after Playboys with security appearing from every side. The audience appreciated the effort especially for the few who got hugs.
Morrissey stepped down from the stage to get closer to the front rows several times throughout the evening.
He remarked at one point words to the effect "if you are wondering why I am smiling up at the Royal Box,it's because my mother is there.
This got a big cheer and applause after which he said," and no I don't mean I am descended from royalty or maybe I am, who knows. He added. Something like "maybe I have been pretending all these years"
He was in top voice and top form as were the audience.
Such an enjoyable and memorable evening even though I was up in the elements. Literally a birds eye view.
Highlights were November and LOTIP and Home is a Question mark but enjoyed every bit of it.
Great atmosphere and camaraderie where I was sitting.
I wish I had another Morrissey gig to look forward to.

Sleep on and dream of love.

Top top top Moz gig. Proper old skool with fans on the stage. His mum was in the Royal box.

No casuals there tonight. Met some beautiful people inside and outside
Viva Moz viva his

Just wish he'd play more intimate venues as just shook Matt Walker's hand and told him great gig.

He replied pleasure.

I said the pleasure the privilege was mine

We both chortled
First her son plays royal venues then she the IRA bomb planning Sinn Fein fundraiser sits in the royal box.

Ireland just died!

Easily the best gig of the tour. For me. Venue helped. His Mum, Sister and nephew number 2 were in the Royal Box. Nephew number 1 at the front taking happy snaps. Sound perfect. Slightly overdone the dry ice on Jack The Ripper. Loved it. Great end to the UK tour.

Easily the best gig of the tour. For me. Venue helped. His Mum, Sister and nephew number 2 were in the Royal Box. Nephew number 1 at the front taking happy snaps. Sound perfect. Slightly overdone the dry ice on Jack The Ripper. Loved it. Great end to the UK tour.
His family working hard on getting him knighted, Sir Steven Patrick Morrissey bowing for the queen will be a sight for sore eyes.

Definitely the best show of the three I saw on the tour, other two being Brighton and Brixton.

Elvis cover made sense tonight as opener and the whole set flowed beautifully. Amazing to hear November Spawned A Monster tonight , can't believe he saved that back for last show . Voice sounded amazing and there was a real atmosphere in the room reminiscent of past shows . Lots os stage invasion attempts and quite a few made it on .

He also seemed happier and more himself than recent shows of past . Really wish he would play more intimate shows like this rather than the barns and arenas of recent tours .

Sound was great . Highlights : November , Jack The Ripper , My Love , HSIN, Playboys , hell the whole show was a a highlight . Best Morrissey show I have seen since I think 2009 or so .

Quite a few made it on after Playboys with security appearing from every side. The audience appreciated the effort especially for the few who got hugs.
Morrissey stepped down from the stage to get closer to the front rows several times throughout the evening.
He remarked at one point words to the effect "if you are wondering why I am smiling up at the Royal Box,it's because my mother is there.
This got a big cheer and applause after which he said," and no I don't mean I am descended from royalty or maybe I am, who knows. He added. Something like "maybe I have been pretending all these years"
He was in top voice and top form as were the audience.
Such an enjoyable and memorable evening even though I was up in the elements. Literally a birds eye view.
Highlights were November and LOTIP and Home is a Question mark but enjoyed every bit of it.
Great atmosphere and camaraderie where I was sitting.
I wish I had another Morrissey gig to look forward to.

Thank you for this. It must be wonderful for him to have his mother in the audience.

How proud she must be of him for all that he has accomplished and continues to accomplish. It is probably one thing to know the success your son is enjoying and quite another to witness it in person.

How happy he must be having his mother there to see the fruit of her labor. If one is lucky, they build a strong bond with their parents. Especially the bond between a son and mother. A very powerful thing it can be. To be able to showcase his immense talent in front of her in this way and in this forum must be so rewarding for him and pleasing for her. Good for them both!

it was great with stage invasions a plenty, several wise parents bringing their minors and again, a moz proud to be in an old classic place singing from his heart. staff were boring but... never mind.
thank you very much

I reckon there's nothing Uncle Steve likes more than fat foreign middle aged men trying to touch him on stage with their greasy fingers from eating Big Macs and Whoppers. Head west Brittish Airways business class non stop to LAX. Uncle Steve is coming home ACE. I reckon me sure "Goin' to California" is being played on a loop.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom