London - London Palladium (Mar. 10, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / I Wish You Lonely / When You Open Your Legs / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / How Soon Is Now? / November Spawned A Monster / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Home Is A Question Mark / I Bury The Living / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / Jack The Ripper / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // The Last Of The Famous International Playboys

Setlist provided by @ConorMac1903 / Twitter, corrections by Gaetano and Famous when dead.

• Photo posted by Kevin Cummins (@KCMANC / Twitter). Link posted by Famous when dead.

At least a few fans got on stage - very heavy security though #Morrissey #LondonPalladium

42495_london-palladium.jpg
  • Morrissey - London Palladium - Saturday 10th March 2018 (53 total) - @Raph_PH / Flickr. Link posted by raphph.

42562_london-palladium5.jpg

• Image posted by @almostexact / Instagram:

“London Palladium I go where you go” #morrissey #morrisseytour2018

42497_london-palladium3.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic evening, Moz seemed to really be enjoying it, returning to the front of the crowd numerous times which begs the question why he doesn’t do these venues all the time! Very jealous to see all the bodies clambering on stage, something i have only ever seen on film footage, however my view from the royal circle was very good so no complaints really, especially after booking relatively last minute.
Setlist was great, nit picking wise he possibly could have added ‘Speedway’ or ‘Im Not Sorry’ for one of the ‘World Peace’ tracks, but It didn’t bother me too much, ‘Playboys’ and ‘November’ were worth the admission price alone.
I know ‘Back on The Chain Gang’ gets a bit of a slating, and whilst it would be preferable to hear one of his own songs I think it really suits him, has early Moz sound to it and the crowd respond well to the ‘Oh oh oh ohhh’.
Waited out back for him to come out, not expecting him signing or anything and he didn’t, there was a sign on the wall saying ‘No Autographs will be taken here’ andhe went more or less straight into the car, though i think there was a very shy/brief acknowledgement, I believe he said “Excuse Me”. Whether it was the security not letting him interact, or he didn’t want to (which is fair enough) I don’t know.
Very nice to be in the same room as his family watching him, and i hope it isnt too long before he returns.

Last edited:
Just looked this piece of scum up online, yep that was her....

She’s the most vile, feral piece of scum around. Why this has been allowed to continue for the last couple of years, I don’t know.
It’s been an all to familiar occurrence this tour. Every London date she has been atvjt, and a couple of others, maybe Newcastle, can’t recall.
Horrible creature.,

I saw her getting into a fight with someone after the show. This woman is on the guest list, gets free early entry to every show, has had more stage invasions and handshakes than some people have had hot dinners, and loses her shit because she can't make it to the front for 1 show. The entitlement level would be amazing, if it wasn't sad.

I saw her getting into a fight with someone after the show. This woman is on the guest list, gets free early entry to every show, has had more stage invasions and handshakes than some people have had hot dinners, and loses her shit because she can't make it to the front for 1 show. The entitlement level would be amazing, if it wasn't sad.
Seems like a total nutjob. Is anybody giving her a good seeing to? Maybe that's the problem.

Seems like a total nutjob. Is anybody giving her a good seeing to? Maybe that's the problem.

She’s more spots on her face that a leopard has on its body. And she stinks. So you would ‘presune’ NOT. But....

I believe 3/8/13 in Portland. He played it constantly on his US dates in 2013 (including Staples Center and Hollywood High). Unless he slipped it in for a random show or two later, it's been nearly five years to the day.

When was the last time he played it in the UK? Off the top of my head I can't recall him doing it on any tour I've attended since 2004. I admit I might be wrong

That's a pity your enjoyment of the evening was affected by others self absorbed behaviour. A few reviewers seem to have had a bad experience with this and even more loutish carry on. I was lucky that the majority of the people around me of very diverse ages were out for a good time.
Dancing wasn't really possible up where I was as the vision of plummeting to my death inspired me to do some seat dancing moves instead.
Regarding Morrisseys remarks about democracy and free speech coming soon,I took it he was being ironic given the consistent bad slant anything he says has been given in the mainstream media. I assumed rightly or wrongly, that was other people's interpretation around me too, as we just laughed.
One other small observation-throughout the evening very few people filmed or even had their phones out once Morrissey came on stage. Everyone seemed really engaged with every aspect of what was happening in front of them,myself included.
From Morrissey, all of his amazing band to the audience around me, I can say without a hint of irony that "the pleasure and privilege was mine". WHAT AN EVENING!

No, it's standard Morrissey self-sympathy where he equates people's free speech about his free speech to not having free speech.

This is the common refrain from cranks, and kooks who are not entertained by the saner public. Somehow, having an opinion on them is a form of brutality, as they go on, and on saying whatever they want.

It doesn't matter. Morrissey is not taken seriously as an intellectual He feels the need to be seen as controversial because he thinks it gives him substance. In reality, he is one of the most shallow pop stars in existence.

It's a pose, and only his most mentally unstable fans fall for it.

Great gig, apart from the psychotic American woman (or was it a rabid animal?) who scratched me, punched me in the head and repeatedly threatened to kill me whilst I was stood with my 16 year old son (by our row A stall seats stage left) as Morrissey came on. My offence? Not to allow her to repeatedly try and elbow my son out of the way in her attempt to displace us at the front. Anybody know who this vulgar creature is?!

Oh yeah, I was standing right next to you and saw this. I believe you were elbowing her throat repeatedly trying to choke her? Two vulgar creatures in one space it seems...

It’s always busy at the front. If it bothers you not being able to sit and stare from your front row seats maybe you should go for royal circle next time? Just a friendly tip from me to you.

That reminds me. Whatever happened to Julia?

I hope not, some here would spontaneously combust from their resultant typing :)
Anyone in the know!?
Regards,
FWD.

Can’t help but feel a bit pissed off that this Setlist wasn’t the one I saw in Leeds. See, all it needed was a couple of changes, so bored of IBEH being the encore. And I’m absolutely gutted not to have been there for November.

Can’t help but feel a bit pissed off that this Setlist wasn’t the one I saw in Leeds. See, all it needed was a couple of changes, so bored of IBEH being the encore. And I’m absolutely gutted not to have been there for November.

With you on this, GR.
Irish Blood is rubbish. Morrissey at his worst - humourless and politically muddled.
'Sick to death of Labour and Tories'? Great analysis there, Steve!
More of us are actually sick to death of UKIP.
It's bad enough that the song is in the set-list at all, let alone the big encore.

I saw a very cruel headline from a paper that shall remained unnamed.

"Palaver cadaver at the Palladium"

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom