London - London Palladium (Mar. 10, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / I Wish You Lonely / When You Open Your Legs / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / How Soon Is Now? / November Spawned A Monster / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Home Is A Question Mark / I Bury The Living / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / Jack The Ripper / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // The Last Of The Famous International Playboys

Setlist provided by @ConorMac1903 / Twitter, corrections by Gaetano and Famous when dead.

• Photo posted by Kevin Cummins (@KCMANC / Twitter). Link posted by Famous when dead.

At least a few fans got on stage - very heavy security though #Morrissey #LondonPalladium

42495_london-palladium.jpg
  • Morrissey - London Palladium - Saturday 10th March 2018 (53 total) - @Raph_PH / Flickr. Link posted by raphph.

42562_london-palladium5.jpg

• Image posted by @almostexact / Instagram:

“London Palladium I go where you go” #morrissey #morrisseytour2018

42497_london-palladium3.jpg

Last edited:
20180310_195836.jpg

FB_IMG_1520695539374.jpg
Image Carol Cox:
IMG_20180310_200437.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Missing you and the Lawnmowers already Lynne especially in Steve's hometown Manchester.
How embarrassing must that be for him ?
The 4kin Human League are performing at the arena in November maybe Steve and the Lawnmowers could warm up the audience to try and break back into the city scene L O L :tiphat::rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Kevin Cummins in attendance ^^^ ?
More seated frontage, but looks easier to get on!?

The benefits of being entourage:

Screenshot_20180310-205435.jpg Screenshot_20180310-205459.jpg Screenshot_20180310-205504.jpgScreenshot_20180310-210005.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
You would know FWD, when was the last time someone actually made it on stage? Has anyone recently?
There's a few he's made effort to get to, but nothing full on that I've seen.
Regards,
FWD.

Get it whilst it's hot:

Great bit of (the longest this tour?) banter tonight - the top ten people who've stood on the same stage - just before How Soon Is Now.
FWD.

Last edited:
There's a few he's made effort to get to, but nothing full on that I've seen.
Regards,
FWD.

Yes, rather than a free pass it would be great to see one or two "chosen ones" allowed to ascend to the stage. I think doing so as to not interrupt the concert itself would be cheered by the crowd.

PS. Thank you again for your vigilance in posting current events. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Lyn removed her 2nd live video with November Spawned...
FWD.

Last edited:
I reckon Steve's all "Damon, make sure you have all my bags packed and have all the stuff I got for Aunt Nancy at the Tiffany store. The plane leaves for Moz Angeles 30 minutes after the gig. I don't want to spend any more time here than I have to". Make sure my cafe macchiato, bean and potato burritos, and my chocolate chip cookies are in the Mercedes at LAX"

I reckon Steve's all "Damon, make sure you have all my bags packed and have all the stuff I got for Aunt Nancy at the Tiffany store. The plane leaves for Moz Angeles 30 minutes after the gig. I don't want to spend any more time here than I have to". Make sure my cafe macchiato, bean and potato burritos, and my chocolate chip cookies are in the Mercedes at LAX"

He doesn’t live there Mr Thicko, he said so himself, get back to parking the cars or else you may get fired.

The band appeared slow to start HSIN and:

"Should I speak?
I should tell you that on Thursday I was bored stiff.
Knowing that I was going to come here
I made a list of the 10 most incredible people who've stood...
(shouting from audience).
What?...
Who've stood on this stage,
And I made a list.
And Jesse's going to shut me up in a minute but...
I was very impressed with the list it was:
Number 1 Frank Sinatra.
Number 2... number 2 The Beatles.
Number 3 The Rolling Stones.
Number 4 George Raft.
(laughter).
I'll try that one again.
Number 4 George Raft.
Number 5 Noel Coward.
Number 6 Ken Dodd.
Number 7 Dorothy Squires.
Number 8 Marlene Dietrich.
Number 9 Tony Bennett.
And Number 10 Mrs Shufflewick.
Our lives... are enriched."

And yes it's true!

Regards,

FWD

Last edited:
Speaking of getting on stage :)
Mr. Cummins has brought the zoom lens:

I will be picking lottery numbers later..

Setlist:

So, edited:
You'll Be Gone/I Started Something... /I Wish You Lonely/When You Open Your Legs/Who Will Protect Us From The Police/How Soon Is Now/November Spawned A Monster/The Bullfighter Dies/Munich Air Disaster 1958/Home Is A Question Mark/I Bury The Living/Back On the Chain Gang/Spent The Day In Bed/Jack The Ripper/WPINOYB/If You Don't Like Me Then Don't Look At Me/My Love, I'd Do Anything For You/Hold On To Your Friends/Every Day Is Like Sunday/Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage//Last Of The Famous International Playboys.
Regards,
FWD

Last edited:
From video footage I’ve seen on the wife’s Facebook the security moved very quickly when a few people got on stage at the end of Playboys

Also a photo of some seats damaged during scrum for the shirt

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom