London - Eventim Apollo (March 19, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Our Frank / Alma Matters / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Istanbul / Girlfriend In A Coma / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Knockabout World / The Loop / The Night Pop Dropped / Without Music The World Dies / Half A Person / Trouble Loves Me / Suedehead / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @NealCassidy.

Media items:

Last edited:
Nearly two weeks after the show and I'm still finding hard to come back to the everyday life without feeling sort of out of place.
Not my first Moz show, but the first in england and away from my hometown. I guess that beeing in holiday had a role in it.
Anyway, I can't and won't escape the mood and so I'm here.
Is it me or it is a common side effect?

Nearly two weeks after the show and I'm still finding hard to come back to the everyday life without feeling sort of out of place.
Not my first Moz show, but the first in england and away from my hometown. I guess that beeing in holiday had a role in it.

Not for me, I generally have a good vibe the day after seeing a band/artist I like bit then return to normal until the next time. Saying that I saw New Order in Miami in early 2020 and I felt good for a bit longer after that gig.

You need the new albums.

Not for me, I generally have a good vibe the day after seeing a band/artist I like bit then return to normal until the next time. Saying that I saw New Order in Miami in early 2020 and I felt good for a bit longer after that gig.
Oh I have good vibes too. Just with a little bit of melancholy, but I guess that being in holiday to see a great concert by one of my favorite artist surrounded by people Ilike, is better than spending the day doing a job that sucks ;-)

I'm feeling the exact same, it was so surreal in the best way possible - can't wait for Leeds!

Yep, I had a similar experience after I saw Big Fun in '89.

That's nothing, I'm still at the aftershow. Things are only just heating up here.

A chap in Aylesbury had this famous image on his T-shirt yesterday…. Commercially produced or self-print?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom