London - Eventim Apollo (March 19, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Our Frank / Alma Matters / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Istanbul / Girlfriend In A Coma / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Knockabout World / The Loop / The Night Pop Dropped / Without Music The World Dies / Half A Person / Trouble Loves Me / Suedehead / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @NealCassidy.

Media items:

Last edited:
Way too overcrowded. So different to 2015 where there was space. Great gig but way too many squashed in people. Happy Mozzers day was very witty though.
Yes but not quite like Brixton…

Same old tired setlist, just baffling. Our Frank isn't even in the top 200. Imagine if he opened with Sing Your Life? And Hooligan is a noisy mess.

I thought it was a great gig , the usual spacing of the songs in the setlist stopped it being truly fantastic, that run of
I wish you lonely
Jim Jim falls
Arms around Paris
Telephone rings
Agree that is a bit of a slog, but much better than this run of mid-show songs that was featured for nearly three years!

World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Morning Starship / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Oversold in my opinion, people trying to get into standing at 8 couldn’t even get through the door. People standing in the hallways.

BC810812-735F-4019-9054-66119CD9F39B.jpeg

Longest queue I’ve every known at a Morrissey gig but that’s probably because I’m normally late. Met a nice bloke from Warrington in the queue and a couple from the Philippines whose first Morrissey gig it was. Took my 17-year old to his first Morrissey gig, whilst I was wearing the Morrissey t shirt (Boxers tour) that my wife wore whilst giving birth to him. He enjoyed the night nearly as much as me and bought a nice £10 bootleg t shirt from the tube station. Meat is Murder on one side and tour dates (including Crystal Palace but not Leeds) on the reverse. Hope the woman is okay who collapsed and security helped out. Finishing with Sweet & Tender Hooligan made the night to for me.

32D8744C-50C7-4D4F-84C6-C35B5F46022E.jpeg

Back of bootleg Meat is Murder t shirt for sale for ten quid at Hammersmith tube station. Presumably going to sell the rest at Crystal Palace but won’t bother going to Leeds!

View attachment 89850
Back of bootleg Meat is Murder t shirt for sale for ten quid at Hammersmith tube station. Presumably going to sell the rest at Crystal Palace but won’t bother going to Leeds!
lol why did they print the ticket websites too

He should sang More songs in the encore. How soon is now , there is a light..to make up for singing I'm throwing maap. Really!. we don't go to concerts of an artist from 30 or 40 years ago. . And don't get to hear the songs that made you famous. What's wrong with your stubbornness morrisey? It should be a 2 hr concert

The new songs sound brilliant live, much better than the YouTube videos! Nice bit of backing vocals too

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom