London - Eventim Apollo (March 19, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Our Frank / Alma Matters / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Istanbul / Girlfriend In A Coma / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Knockabout World / The Loop / The Night Pop Dropped / Without Music The World Dies / Half A Person / Trouble Loves Me / Suedehead / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @NealCassidy.

Media items:

Last edited:

Actually daffodils can emit toxins which may cause severe nausea. So venue was right.

Onwards and upwards, Has Morrissey unveiled a surprise yet?

I went to see the Pixies last night, they were tremendous but I could not help feel that Morrissey could and should be attracting similar crowds in terms of capacities and the wide ranging age groups in attendance.

Istanbul

Actually daffodils can emit toxins which may cause severe nausea. So venue was right.

Onwards and upwards, Has Morrissey unveiled a surprise yet?

I went to see the Pixies last night, they were tremendous but I could not help feel that Morrissey could and should be attracting similar crowds in terms of capacities and the wide ranging age groups in attendance.
I don't think she was planning on eating them, or force feeding them to other people at the venue 🙄

I don't think she was planning on eating them, or force feeding them to other people at the venue 🙄
To be fair we live in an age where if she HAD done that the venue would be questioned.

Girlfriend

I'm not there. I wish I was but it's a school night (literally). Setlist could do with a surprise...I hope it comes soon. Have fun!

Sunday

Knockabout

Loop

Pop dropped

Without music

Half person

Something will replace Ripper if the smoke machine is still packed.

Thanks to @NealCassidy for the running setlist. You won't get any credit from Setlist.fm: first had an 'attendee' quoting Felton live clips and now there's one (despite attendees marking themselves there) just uploading information from here to the site - lucky it's accurate... 🙄
FWD.

“Precious…”

Trouble loves me

Back
Top Bottom