London 6 night questions...

fortbethel

Will they b sold as a package like LA & NY here in America?

I went 2 the venue website & the stage is a circle like a boxing set up. What about the fans behind the drums? Does this stage move around?

In 2002 in Phoenix Az., he played a theater with a circle stage, and 3/4 of it was used and the part in the very back was closed with a curtain I think. It was really good though, cause obviously there was tons of room on the barrier for the people with standing tix, and tons of people got on stage as well. It was also the first night ever that he played There Is A Light, and I exploded in my trousers!:D

how are people supposed to know...we know what we read...what's been reported.

be patient..info will be released...and you'll know.

ah maybe people will know because they've seen other bands play there. think before u talk down to people.

ah maybe people will know because they've seen other bands play there. think before u talk down to people.

u just told us all to go to hell, maybe you should think before you bitch at everyone, like wink wink said, we know what has been reported on main page and true to you, all the info will come out soon.

this fanbase just KILLS ME! I'm sure, 'U Have Killed Me' is about this awful & uptight fanbase that just talks any simple issue 2 its DEATH! Just try & answer questions simply. GET A LIFE!

this fanbase just KILLS ME! I'm sure, 'U Have Killed Me' is about this awful & uptight fanbase that just talks any simple issue 2 its DEATH! Just try & answer questions simply. GET A LIFE!

OK I will answer the two questions as best I can.

1. Q. Will the tickets be available in a package like in NY and LA?
A. We dont know yet, all it says is tickets available next Friday morning.

2. Q. How will the stage be set?
A. We dont know yet, all it says is Morrissey is playing there for 6 nights on the given dates. We dont know whether it will be standing and seats or all standing or all seats.

I'm sure once this information is out it will reach the pages of this website, until then, lets all just chill and look forward to a good start for the new year.

I hope that was helpful for you and polite enough?:)

i did think...you asked if the tickets will be sold in a package like they were in NYC and LA.

U talk down people all the time. you talk down an entire gender. so f*** off.

i did think...you asked if the tickets will be sold in a package like they were in NYC and LA.

U talk down people all the time. you talk down an entire gender. so f*** off.

No, I had a 2 part question. Go ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP & READ IT BEFORE U ATTACK IDIOT!

can you say pointless row? :)

london questions.

hi. i was just wondering what ticketsite is the best if you want to have the tickets shipped to sweden. and also, does anyone know if there's going to be any age-limit? or if there usually is one at the roundhouse?

Re: london questions.

According to some source Ticket Master only ships to tickets to abroad, but SeeTickets and other one don't.

Age limit issue, you should check Roundhouse website.

You have to be patient until some info will be posted on True-To-You.

so are all 6 of these going to sell out in mere minutes? Or will I be able to log on at, say, 6:00AM EST USA time (11:00 UK Time... 1 hour after the on sale time) and be able to grab two tickets to either Jan 21 or 22??

I would really prefer to not wake up at 5:00am if it can be helped. I'm not at my best at that hour, be assured. :eek:

Re: london questions.

According to some source Ticket Master only ships to tickets to abroad, but SeeTickets and other one don't.

Seetickets shipped my tickets for a show in manchester to my apartment in new jersey but also refused to ship tickets for shows in glasgow and blackpool..so I know they will do it but why they made an exception is beyond me.

Age limit issue, you should check Roundhouse website.

You have to be patient until some info will be posted on True-To-You.

yes thanks, i saw that now. at ticketmaster they mail the tickets to you. so now hopefully there won't be any age-limit or else my world will fall apart... or if the tickets sell out in minutes..

Downstairs (main space) is all standing.

Upstairs (circle) is seated - seats are all individually numbered, row N is the front row. Standing (circle) is upstairs standing, and you're right at the back at the top - behind all the seating - so I wouldn't recommend going for that unless you have no other option.

Back
Top Bottom