London 4th July ticket wanted

A friend of mine from London is thinking about buying a ticket for this concert if they can get one cheap.

As I will be heading south soon, I can only be contacted by mobile. If you have a spare and know my number or know somebody who does, please let me know. Alternatively if you have a spare that you're willing to sell cheap but don't know my number and you know some kind person on this site who can contact me and is willing to then please do so.

To confuse things further, this post is from Morrissey the 23rd (Hugh).

A friend of mine from London is thinking about buying a ticket for this concert if they can get one cheap.

As I will be heading south soon, I can only be contacted by mobile. If you have a spare and know my number or know somebody who does, please let me know. Alternatively if you have a spare that you're willing to sell cheap but don't know my number and you know some kind person on this site who can contact me and is willing to then please do so.

This has to be a hoax, everyone knows M23 has no friends, apart from The Pope:D

Jukebox Jury

Sorted.

This has to be a hoax, everyone knows M23 has no friends, apart from The Pope:D

Jukebox Jury

Ok. Somebody I know of. Thanks for sourcing one.

I couldn't find a photoof Arthur Boruc with his 'God bless the pup T-shirt'.

This will need to do:
JungleBhoys.jpg

Lerv M23.

Back
Top Bottom