Lokerse Feesten 04/08/11

Soulwax

Lokerse Feesten 2011

Jaren hebben we er stiekem van gedroomd. Maanden hebben we er aan gewerkt. Weken hebben we op een antwoord gewacht. Nachten hebben we er wakker van gelegen.

Maar soms komen dromen uit en wint de aanhouder want - Hij komt: MORRISSEY zal op donderdag 4 augustus voor het eerst (als solo-artiest) op een Belgisch festivalpodium staan, in een exclusieve show voor België, Frankrijk en Luxemburg! Well you don't need to look so pleased.

De voorverkoop voor 4 augustus (met naast Morrissey o.m. ook 2MANYDJS LIVE en GOGOL BORDELLO) start meteen, via www.lokersefeesten.be.

I can accept the general 'wisdom' of Morrissey taking to the stage just before U2 at Glastonascoty, but 2MANYDJ's... the words Accrington Stanley spring to mind!

2Many Dj's ware already added to that day before they knew Morrissey would be coming. Beggars can't be choosers.

Ah well, you only pay 30 euro to see him and you get 2 Many DJs (or you leave before they start). The gig in Eindhoven is 49 euro with probably some unknown band as support.

Ah well, you only pay 30 euro to see him and you get 2 Many DJs (or you leave before they start). The gig in Eindhoven is 49 euro with probably some unknown band as support.

Thats a bargain! Shame that I leave this region a few days earlier. Still, I have quite a few other dates already booked so I can't really complain?

Lokerse Feesten 2011
Jaren hebben we er stiekem van gedroomd. Maanden hebben we er aan gewerkt. Weken hebben we op een antwoord gewacht. Nachten hebben we er wakker van gelegen.

Maar soms komen dromen uit en wint de aanhouder want - Hij komt: MORRISSEY zal op donderdag 4 augustus voor het eerst (als solo-artiest) op een Belgisch festivalpodium staan, in een exclusieve show voor België, Frankrijk en Luxemburg! Well you don't need to look so pleased.

De voorverkoop voor 4 augustus (met naast Morrissey o.m. ook 2MANYDJS LIVE en GOGOL BORDELLO) start meteen, via www.lokersefeesten.be.

Good point, well made.

August 4th is now Veggie Day on de Lokerse Feesten because of Morrissey's appearance. They're well scared by the whole Coachella incident! :lbf:

Last edited:
Is there any time schedule for the festival? About which hour is he to play?

Morrissey is the headliner of the day, on stage approximately 21:00 - 21:15.

That's what I suppose, although the festivel homepage lists him inbetween 2MANYDJS and Gogol Bordello. How to interpret this?

I've just received an answer by email by the festival organizers concerning my question to the time schedule:

"Hello,

Thank you for your question.

Currently, our programme isn't complete yet. The next weeks, we will be completing this.
On our website, you can find all confirmed bands until now and on what day they will perform at our festival.

It is not know yet who will play at exactly what time.
When the programme is more complete, we will be able to announce this as well.

Ik can tell you that the first show always starts at 8 pm, and that we continue until 2.30 am. Doors open at 7 pm.
(Sunday, July 31st, we will start at 6 pm and doors will open at 5 pm)

You can buy tickets for the days of which the programme is nearly complete via our website:
http://www.lokersefeesten.be

For more info on the Lokere Feesten festival, we refer you to our website:
http://www.lokersefeesten.be

See you at the Lokerse Feesten festival!

Bruno.
Lokerse Feesten vzw"

Wait and seeeeee

Now the official time schedule is online as follows:

19.00h The Heartbreaks
20.00h Balthazar
21.30h Gogol Bordello
23.15h Morrissey
01.00h 2MANYDJS live

Which means the "normal" 60 to 75 minutes planned for the gig as usual!

thats quite a late time for him;)
i have often read he likes to go to bed early..well there^ it def past his bedtime...
well enjoy the gig there , guys.
gogol bordello..well if you want gypsy music then go for the real deal: like the wonderful fanfare ciocarlia

Last edited:
What does that mean? Will he cancel and go to bed early? :-(((((( Will he play just 45 mins? :-(((((

I hope it'll be a great gig anyway!!!!

Back
Top Bottom