Lloyd Cole's signed copy of 'Meat Is Murder'

So true. There will be 300 comments on each concert and approx. 2 of them will be pertinent to the concert. Those two comments will be: (1) Here is the setlist. (2) Thanks for the setlist but one of the songs was missing, here is the correct list. The next 40 comments will be 'why didn't he play this one instead?' and after that it degenerates into abuse and people trying to justify their abuse.

Damn straight, mind, I've been sucked into that cycle enough times!

The milk is murder, vegan vs vegetarian, cheese consumption needs not to be brought up ever. Thank you.

Why not ? Why do you want to "sweep it under the carpet" ?
To see him ban meat from his performance venues then climb on stage and bang on about meat being murder to the congregation after munching cheese in his cloakroom and then retires to rest his big head surrounded by fur leather and Michelin 5* meat is the most hilarious case of do as I say not as I do, don't you think ?
Instead of going for a piss when he sings it why not stand and slow clap or turn your back on him.
Stop denying it ! It happens at every performance he's a hypocrite and all I can do is laugh at him these days.

I'm back in the house ! Oh yeh ! It's the Benny show, it's the Benny show !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Why not ? Why do you want to "sweep it under the carpet" ?
To see him ban meat from his performance venues then climb on stage and bang on about meat being murder to the congregation after munching cheese in his cloakroom and then retires to rest his big head surrounded by fur leather and Michelin 5* meat is the most hilarious case of do as I say not as I do, don't you think ?
Instead of going for a piss when he sings it why not stand and slow clap or turn your back on him.
Stop denying it ! It happens at every performance he's a hypocrite and all I can do is laugh at him these days.

I'm back in the house ! Oh yeh ! It's the Benny show, it's the Benny show !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Cause I wanna be hypocrisy

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom