LLEGADA de Morrissey a BOGOTÁ, COLOMBIA (15 de marzo 2012)

De un día para otro nuestro querido Mozz ... hoy 15 de marzo ... y su llegada al aeropuerto de Bogotá
MORRISSEY PERU presente en dichos momentos:

Pics at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MORRISSEY-PERU/265103106207

mozz_en_colombia.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey looks so handsome in this photo.They were so lucky to meet him!

hope Moz didn't plug any "Coffeemate" this foreign mile can be dodgy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/staffordshire/7599863.stm
An MP has described how he was held at gunpoint by guards in Colombia who mistook a jar of coffee whitener he was carrying for cocaine.

Lichfield MP Michael Fabricant was on a trekking holiday to South America last week when, he said, he was held by armed soldiers who searched his bags.

He said one pulled out the unmarked jar of Coffee Mate and accused him of smuggling raw cocaine.

The MP said all he could do was to eat "mouthfuls" of it to prove otherwise.

He does, Tibby.

Morrissey looks absolutely gorgeous!!!!! I love him so much!!!!!!!! Moz is THE greatest singer/songwriter of ALL time!!!!!!!!!

How bloody annoying! Why doesn't Morrissey walk around the shops anywhere else then?

yes he does look good. but then he always has really. i wonder why he ever thought of himself as unattractive? i like his shirts. bet he has a vast shirt collection.

Last edited:
yes he does look good. but then he always has really. i wonder why he ever thought of himself as unattractive? i like his shits. bet he has a vast shirt collection.

well, it was only a matter of time before someone said that on here....

He does walk round shops in blighty , I saw him walking round merry hill near Tipton a few years back ... And yes I can confirm moz did have what can only be described as a shirt like top on ,,,, he as many you know ,, .

I think he looks pretty good and in good mood. He wasn't very nice in Sao Paulo. I've been waiting for long 2 days in front of the hotel then he just come to the fans only 3 minutes.
That's ok, he stole our hearts LOL

There is a really cool recent picture Kristeen Young's FB of Visconti and Morrissey together.

There is a really cool recent picture Kristeen Young's FB of Visconti and Morrissey together.

Its a nice pix. The majority of her posts are so self depreciating and negative. Seems like this girl has issues that she either hasn't resolved or doesn't want resolved. She's got a lot of self hate going on that seem to stem from her shitty childhood. The majority of those posts seem to be secophantic gathering statements. She seems nice but has WAY too many issues. I had seen her open for Morrissey Nov 2011 in Phoenix. I actually enjoyed her music more this time around (had seen her in 2007 here in Phoenix and wasn't too impressed--didn't help that the crowd was giving her a hard time).

The majority of her posts are so self depreciating and negative. Seems like this girl has issues that she either hasn't resolved or doesn't want resolved. She's got a lot of self hate going on that seem to stem from her shitty childhood. The majority of those posts seem to be secophantic gathering statements. She seems nice but has WAY too many issues.

As does Morrissey, haha.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom