Ljubljana - Hala Tivoli (Oct. 10, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / First Of The Gang To Die / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Kiss Me A Lot / You Have Killed Me / Reader Meet Author / Oboe Concerto / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by NealCassidy (order not 100%), correction by an anonymous person.

• Morrissey – to je političen song (4 photos by Mavric Pivk) - Delo. Link from @EricaCalil / Twitter via an anonymous person.
  • FOTO in VIDEO: Morrissey v Tivoliju za dve uri ustvaril 'brezmesno cono' (22 photos by Miro Majcen) - 24ur.com. Link from @EricaCalil / Twitter via an anonymous person.

ljubljana2.jpg
  • Photo: still_ill7 / Instagram. Link posted by docinwestchester.

ljubljana.jpg

Last edited:
A Mexicana version of fotg

He took a letter and read it on stage....
And another
And a SP

That flamenco FOTG has been the arrangements for that track since last year. Now, these letters?!

he was probably making it up as im certain he cant read lubjanian.
so he probably just read some odd complements about himself.

Back
Top Bottom