Ljubljana - Hala Tivoli (Oct. 10, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / First Of The Gang To Die / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Kiss Me A Lot / You Have Killed Me / Reader Meet Author / Oboe Concerto / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by NealCassidy (order not 100%), correction by an anonymous person.

• Morrissey – to je političen song (4 photos by Mavric Pivk) - Delo. Link from @EricaCalil / Twitter via an anonymous person.
  • FOTO in VIDEO: Morrissey v Tivoliju za dve uri ustvaril 'brezmesno cono' (22 photos by Miro Majcen) - 24ur.com. Link from @EricaCalil / Twitter via an anonymous person.

ljubljana2.jpg
  • Photo: still_ill7 / Instagram. Link posted by docinwestchester.

ljubljana.jpg

Last edited:
Oh God. The body is beyond huggable, let alone the talent. Sweet dreams X

My father's body was like this. I didn't even notice that it was especially beautiful until I saw that nude picture of Morrissey with the band and saw the direct difference between their bodies and how much his looked like my father's. I have considered myself very lucky to have been able to rest my head on that chest as child ever since. :D I guess one of the reasons why I walked through life so relaxed and not in a hurry was that I already had the best in my life during my childhood and teenage years. My father unfortunatly died early, when I was 24, but I don't think that Morrissey is any replacement, no, not at all. Morrissey is too prejudiced and racist and manipulative to my liking.

And I'm sure you look wonderful without clothes.

- - - Updated - - -

stupid but you still talk lol

A nation turns its back and gags

- - - Updated - - -

What's actually more embarrassing? Having a letter read out, or, writing a letter in the first place?!

He didn't read it out, he took the envelope, took the letter out and read it to himself (while singing).

The letter in question:
Stop being an awkward tw#t and perform some Kerrygold songs.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

WP_20151010_013.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

WP_20151010_030.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

WP_20151010_032.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

WP_20151010_060.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

WP_20151010_057.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The letter in question:

Jesus dude, I see your comments a lot here whenever I happen to visit this site
You remind me of a big butch guy whose only form of expression is bullying others and calls people f*****s etc
But in the privacy of his own home & soul is a crossdressing queen himself
Either that or you were unfortunately sexually abused as a child and you've subliminated and projected your revenge and hate here and onto the figure of Morrissey
That is the picture you paint of yourself.
With little doubt, head or chin scratching you are the saddest person I've ever encountered online

Either that or it's a front and you are a paid employee of Morrissey to try and drag this site down into the mire.
Succeeding at that. How much does he pay you?
I won't see your reply.
Goodbye

The letter in question:

Wasn't that you in the airport CCTV frisking his intimate creases for contraband dairy products?

Ljubana jiytwsaqncd! Ljyutreqaz New York Yankees baseball cap? Jlytvzangrad Levis 501 jeans? Staklandgrad jyveytisky Johnny Marr ljuyzkayzj The Smiths. Zjujzjajuposki Michael Stivic. Anonymous-

Suedehead / Alma Matters / First of the Gang to Die / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Kiss Me A Lot / You Have Killed Me / Oboe Concerto / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

Jesus dude, I see your comments a lot here whenever I happen to visit this site
You remind me of a big butch guy whose only form of expression is bullying others and calls people f*****s etc
But in the privacy of his own home & soul is a crossdressing queen himself
Either that or you were unfortunately sexually abused as a child and you've subliminated and projected your revenge and hate here and onto the figure of Morrissey
That is the picture you paint of yourself.
With little doubt, head or chin scratching you are the saddest person I've ever encountered online

Either that or it's a front and you are a paid employee of Morrissey to try and drag this site down into the mire.
Succeeding at that. How much does he pay you?
I won't see your reply.
Goodbye

He's basically utterly obsessed with trashing Morrissey, like actually obsessed. There's plenty Morrissey says and does I don't agree with but eh, whatever, who has time to focus on the things they don't like. This guy is obsessed to the point of creepy and can't let a point go. The worst part is that he is a protected species because the people who run this site refuse to put their foot down as they want some anti-Morrissey sentiment out there for the ongoing feud. So he's basically just David T's attack dog. Yes, Morrissey can be incredibly contradictory and says stupid shit, we have known that for years but either David T is paying this guy and others to be this vigilant constantly spruiking this shit, or its bordering on mental illness.

I am really enjoying the concerts posted on youtube. Morrissey really seems to be having fun and hasn't seemed to be bothered by the List of Lost negative reviews. I admire him so much and love him, not to mention he is gorgeous!

How about Crashing Bores? The video was posted earlier. Thanks!

Suedehead / Alma Matters / First of the Gang to Die / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Kiss Me A Lot / You Have Killed Me / Oboe Concerto / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom