Liverpool Philharmonic 12/05/06 - Boots / Photos Wanted

Evil Legal Eagle

Lawyer / Liar
Does anybody have any boots / photos / anything from the Liverpool Philharmonic gig on 12th May?

I was blessed with a front row seat and shook His hand four times (the closest I've got to him since I met him and the rest of the Smiths outside Liverpool Royal Court in 1985).

This was my sixth (and final) show of the tour and would dearly love to get hold of anything to remind me of this special night.

Please, please, please let me get what I want.

Spineless Swine said:
I recorded it on my mp3 player, its only of average quality mind
I would like a copy aswell if you don't mind.:D Don't do it if you don't want to though!:)

I think we'd all be glad if you shared it, no matter the quality. For completists, it's a dream no matter what.

Would you please consider sharing it?

- unrulyboy -

cant believe there's no other boots of this gig going round?

Im a bit of a comp novice so i dont know how to upload...

maybe i could send it by post to somebody who does, then upload it for everyone?

Hi, you can send it to me, in London and I can upload to various sites as my work internet connection is great (and I'm the admin!)

deco105 said:
Hi, you can send it to me, in London and I can upload to various sites as my work internet connection is great (and I'm the admin!)

Could you also upload to Dime as FLACs? Just a suggestion...

robert said:
Could you also upload to Dime as FLACs? Just a suggestion...

If I get the show, it's quite possible. But I could only seed in the evenings from home as the firewall blocks most p2p at work.

Back
Top Bottom