Liverpool - Moz walks off stage

Re: Moz walks off stage

there has been a prob in the arena from day one ,great place but the bars are open right throughout allowing loads of lads from different areas to get constantly tanked up and kick off ( re oasis gig) quite a few scuffles there . but feed rowdy travelling mancs brummies , cockneys and the locals at any gig anywhere ,tons of the stuff your gonna get some trouble ,nay you expect it.
Afraid its money in their pockets .
Sorry but no bottles at all in the arena are sold (never have been either)( plastic only and those flimsy plastic glasses that almost melt in your hand) .

But my point was that there were bottles smuggled in. Who knows what kind of strong liquor was in them. Security was pathetic.

I still don't get why people are flying over from Europe to see him in Liverpool when he is about to tour Europe. I don't really understand why we should feel sympathetic to such people, they obviously can afford to spend money like water.

Probably because they want to see him in his country of birth and expecting a better atmosphere.

The echo arena told me to keep my ticket and speak to the people i purchased them from. I got mine from the venue so they told me I would be refunded.

Morrissey Concert (7/11/09)
Please be advised that ticket purchasers will be contacted by their ticket providers. Please check back on this Echo Arena website for further updates as they are available

Don't count on it, Lainey.

Re: for your interest

FReedom of speech?! How dare you. I'm hardly cutting out tongues am I? What you have never understood, either because you're thick or just bone headed is that the poisonous trolls on this board puts off the decent people. So in the end you'll get exactly the board you deserve. .

How can you complain, when all you ever seem to do in your posts is call people names and try to put them down. Didn't you get your knickers in twist with your last username and then wanted that to be deleted? All you did was argue with people here and then evidently had to put up with abusive posts/tags directed towards you.

You are an intelligent person, but you (in my mind) need to be less aggressive on the boards.

You're about 85% there.

& you are the other 15% by the way you act here!

Re: for your interest

:rolleyes:

LuvMozzy, you totally misunderstand the freedom of speech.

I'm not happy to have users like exfan, but as long as they do not breach the TOS, they're entitled to come here to post their opinions.

Users can either ignore or challenge such people as an intelligent grown-up manner.

I'm simply buffled by some users misunderstand that I have power to ban users which is incorrect.

Moderators discuss the problem first and decide what action should be taken.
Site adminstrator only allows me to ban
- spammers
- banned users who come back with a new user name (their bans haven't been lifted by site administrator)

Hang on a minute, I get a Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm warning for much less, but this kind of personal abuse you embrace with open arms. :confused:

please f*** off you little freak.
Kewpie, why do you even let someone called 'ex fan' join the board? Are the numbers looking a bit low in your hallowed little pigsty? Ugh.

Because I make you look like the charmless, humourless, bore that you are

Morrissey is a crusty old c***. I spent £180 on going to see my first ever morrissey gig, and the veggie bastard f***s off stage and doesn't bother to come back. I hope he dies a lonely old man, he would have sold his hair back in the day to have a gig with 8000 screaming fans, now he just dont care. He best not redo the gig cos im not going, i am going to burn all my morrissey cds, i will also be sending the burnt remains along with various meat items to any address associated with the shit. All that money, all the waiting all for him to give up and walk of stage. No longer am i a fan, no longer will i care if he is 'ill' all i care about is making that wank stain feel the hurt and anger i do. Goodbye is farewell, and yeah morrissey you were good in your day, and i thank you but hopefully you will just die and leave us with the better memories. f*** OFF AND ROT

Morrissey is a crusty old c***. I spent £180 on going to see my first ever morrissey gig, and the veggie bastard f***s off stage and doesn't bother to come back. I hope he dies a lonely old man, he would have sold his hair back in the day to have a gig with 8000 screaming fans, now he just dont care. He best not redo the gig cos im not going, i am going to burn all my morrissey cds, i will also be sending the burnt remains along with various meat items to any address associated with the shit. All that money, all the waiting all for him to give up and walk of stage. No longer am i a fan, no longer will i care if he is 'ill' all i care about is making that wank stain feel the hurt and anger i do. Goodbye is farewell, and yeah morrissey you were good in your day, and i thank you but hopefully you will just die and leave us with the better memories. f*** OFF AND ROT

:lbf::crazy:

okay then, I see time hasn't quelled the anger ....I was a upset at the time but now sobered up with my rational thinking back, I can actually understand why he walked and support his right to do so. Noone should have to put up with being twatted in the head by random flying objects, paying all that money to throw something at someone you admire if the daftest thing anyone can do.

But my point was that there were bottles smuggled in. Who knows what kind of strong liquor was in them. Security was pathetic.

how were they smuggled in when you were checked by security at the entrance, I had my bag searched, I had to go through 3 sets of security in all and had my lager transfered from a plastic bottle into a plastic beaker. I'm not saying it was impossible to smuggle stuff in but it was very hard to do so and probably not worth the effort.

That was straight to the point, and for that I commend you. I don't agree with it, but it's good to read what people think after that debacle. I wont be going to any more of the old tarts' gigs anymore, but I shall be definitely still be listening to his music.

how were they smuggled in when you were checked by security at the entrance, I had my bag searched, I had to go through 3 sets of security in all and had my lager transfered from a plastic bottle into a plastic beaker. I'm not saying it was impossible to smuggle stuff in but it was very hard to do so and probably not worth the effort.

We waltzed right in without as much as a pat down. If the security was that good how come vid recorders of all shapes and sizes were running from the off? I can categorically say that I was not searched at all. You must have looked suspicious. ;)

at the end of the day, this tour has been tiring for morrissey, with him collapsing and everything .. hes done well to carry on .. i agree with him not coming back on stage .. if hed have come back after hed cooled down and finished his show then people would have called him weak or something for not carrying his stand out, so he cant win. im just glad i got tickets for alexandra palace instead :) go on morrissey :) xxxxxx

I'm afraid Morrissey has become a sad parody of himself and is now as much a drama queen as the acts he used to abhor some years ago.

That's two gigs now where he has appeard for less than 2 full songs.

I was at the Swindon gig and as I said before there really doesn't appear to have been much wrong with him, the poor love may have been a bit tired or didn't fancy playing in a sports hall but the 'seriously ill' line reported by 'his people' was frankly bullshit.

Now he flounces off after the merest of glancing blows from a plastic glass rather than getting on with it for the benefit of th 7,999 who didn't throw the missile.

What a trooper!

From being one of my musical heroes I really couldn't care less about the bloke now and certainly would never purchase any CD's etc of his again.

I've been lucky over the years, this was my first cancellation apart from the Bowie support slot.

I got caught by that gig too....and the car broke down on the way home.

A crackin' night out....

There are some absolute IDIOTS on this forum, some of the replies on this thread are shocking, you really expect a northern bloke not to play up north because we are all 'scum'? Get a f***ing grip, that could have (and has) happened all over the country, and you dont know it was a liverpudlian who threw it, you have no idea.

And with regards to Morrissey's reaction, the show MUST go on, I feel sorry for him, I really do, but thousands of people made the journey to see him, and after his recent bouts of cancellations, this really is doing his already tarnished image no good. Think of the fans moz, they have stuck by you through thick and thin.

All over the web again, may as well start releasing some new records on it. Those Bona Drag/ Kill Uncle recordings could have a bit of an update...

In fairness to Morrissey the man knows who how to whip up an inconsequential storm and I have a grudging admiration for his more or less immediate "f*** this, I'm off response." And his tenacity in standing by his ideals. You wouldn't want to cook his eggs sunnyside up in the morning!

Still completely wrong not to carry on imo but as I wasn't in attendance its no business of mine. Oh apart from I've attended my last Morrissey gig.

Apologies if this has been posted before. Josh Homme dealing with a similar problem. Contains colourful language:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfZm32tpWY8

I just can't imagine Morrissey using that kind of linguistic nuance

No over-reaction from a Daily Mail reader here::thumb:

What a pathetic society we have become. This country now tolerates sub species bullies and thugs for whom violence and rudeness is a way of living. They respect nothing or no one and yet demand that everyone respects them automatically. I just don't understand why anyone would pay money to attend a concert only to throw a bottle at the performer. What kind of logic does the perpetrator have to think that this was acceptable behaviour? It goes to the heart of why we are in such a mess today. When I was growing up, you greeted everyone you walked past with a smile or a 'good morning/afternoon/evening' however like many people when I am out walking my dog now, I permanently walk with my head hanging down just so that I avoid making any eye contact with anyone who may take offence or think that I am looking at them in an 'odd way' and use that as grounds for attack. If it wasn't for my daughter studying at university, I would be now actively seeking a life abroad.
- Kate, Epsom, 09/11/2009 13:42

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rown-concert-goer-hits-eye.html#ixzz0WNb22xUk

Any point you try to raise is invalid after blatantly lying in this very thread....

"I know he got hit with plastic, but my point was that there were glass beer bottles as well. I should know, I bought one".

LIAR.

Tags
beer=good4hair diva fit drama queen duck & cover malvatwat northernidiots pbr me asap raincoats? saddening
Back
Top Bottom